• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

*Possible* New Feature - Ticket Exchange

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
If you look across the top, you'll see a new feature called ticket exchange. I'm going to kick the tires on this and see how it goes.

It is just what it says, a place for SN members to buy and sell tickets from each other. You would be able to buy/sell with people you know instead of random people. I'm taking suggestions on a parameters as far as what will go on here. Maybe a group where you have to get the password? Maybe even open it up to anything, kind of like ebay.

You tell me what you want to see.

Rod Farva

Reaction score
An e bay type thing amongst members might be cool since so many seem to share similar interests here but I could see that possibly becoming a royal pita for you?

Steelerfan

Reaction score
I think its a great idea even though, unfortunately, I'll probably never get to see a game live. So its not an issue for me. However, I think you'll spend too many hours resolving disputes and when it involves money it gets ugly quick. JMO

3 Hypocycloids

Forefather
Reaction score
I think its a good idea. I also never had any issue with the old system (ask Dave permission, then post and work it out with the individual SN member). I have both posted/sold and bought tix through SN members with great success. So either way, it's good.