• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Potential distraction?

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
a pro athlete with numerous girlfriends?

wilt chamberlain is shocked.

I agree. This is unheard of. I think Roger needs to launch an investigation to preserve the shield. Pro Athletes sleeping around on their girlfriends. Almost unheard of. Jesus, I wouldn't even have a girlfriend if I was one of these guys. Just go to the all you can eat muffet. Then when it appeared like it was winding down, find the hottest one you could raise a family with.
And for Zach Gentry it could be winding down quickly. At least he bacame a topic of conversation in the clubhouse for a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Im still 99% suspicious that Jeff Reed twisted his ankle trying to wear two prostitutes as slippers...if that was true, then that, the cedric wilson, that pitcher from the pirate, and tom barasso's wife are the only times I can think of that extracurricular women related activities are absolutely known to have affected careers here in Pittsburgh, lol

(I know I am missing some lol)

George12

Reaction score
This is news? A bunch of young rich men with access to a ton of hot women and they're not monogamous , shocking I tell ya absolutely shocking.

Zack_of_Steel

Reaction score
**** trying to save face because she's spurned having found out she's just a number. "i RuInEd hIS lIfE" He's probably happy he was saved the trouble of having to hide anything now.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
My favorite reaction to one of these things is when Jagr slept with a teammates wife and she snapped a pic of them in bed and threatened to expose tgeir affair if he didn’t pay her and he basically didn’t give even a half of a **** about it.. lol... hey if you are going to be sleazy, own it...

Lunar

220, 221 What ever it takes.
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
You got your ******* with
the silicone injections
Crystal meth and yeast infections
Bleached blond hair,
Collagen lip projections

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10