• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

potential free agent signings (if you're new to this, start at the bottom and work your way up)

warriors42

Forefather
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind a big ugly stop stop the bleeding in our run game.LIke Akiem Hicks from da bears

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
I agree, but is it truly a better situation in Pittsburgh right now? If it is, it is marginal at best. If the Steelers fill some of those holes with quality athletes, it can improve rapidly. Still, I wouldn't even be surprised if the Steelers drafted a WR in the first round. Would you? Knowing they desperately need OL, DL, ILB and CB, it would be so Mike Tomlin to grab some no name WR from Bemidji State Community College because he has pedigree. I just have little faith they'll rebuild this the right way.
Right now, no. One of the worst offensive lines in the NFL. Inconsistent receivers. An OC that shouldn't be an OC in the NFL. The hope is they sign a couple of guys to plug into the OL and hire a quality coach there.

I wouldn't be surprised or even disappointed if they drafted a wide receiver high. It's one of the five most important positions in the NFL today and they need a stud.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The Steelers typically won't turn their back on a top-skilled player. No one on the team is a true bonified No. 1 WR. DJ is the closest but the dropsies came back late in the season. I would not be surprised to see a WR picked in the 1st 3 rounds this year. It's at least not off the board.