• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Prediciton thread. Steelers vs Broncos

Omar10213245

๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘‚๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿช‚๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒ›๐ŸŒœโ˜‚โ˜”โ„๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿฅบ
Contributor
Reaction score
So.. you didn't make a thread last week, I did one with a prize to the winner so you decide to jinx us this week by making one and no prize.

Got it.

a prize? what was it?

Omar10213245

๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘‚๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿช‚๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒ›๐ŸŒœโ˜‚โ˜”โ„๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿฅบ
Contributor
Reaction score

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
wow, nice, not bad! is this going to be a weekly thing?

Can't be as Coach isn't running a tally, he's just playing with his tally.

Salute the nation

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Good guys 27 bad guys 13

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Can't be as Coach isn't running a tally, he's just playing with his tally.

Salute the nation

I ran the tally last year. Who wants to do it this year?

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
I hate this game. I think win or lose, it is going to be one of those ugly games with little or no offensive rhythm from either team. Again, a game the Steelers should win.

Iโ€™m gonna say 19-16 good guys.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I ran the tally last year. Who wants to do it this year?

We are talking a weekly winner, not end of season winner. Offer free rides in the luxury Mobil. Hell I'll offer free ride in my luxury S10 any time and you don't even need to be a winner (although You'll feel like a winner).

Salute the nation

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
I hate this game. I think win or lose, it is going to be one of those ugly games with little or no offensive rhythm from either team. Again, a game the Steelers should win.

Iโ€™m gonna say 19-16 good guys.

I gotta agree as the Broncos have typically always given the Steelers problems. That said:

Steelers 21
Broncos 18

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
So.. you didn't make a thread last week, I did one with a prize to the winner so you decide to jinx us this week by making one and no prize.

Got it.

We know who to blame everything on now if things go south!

Steelmann

Reaction score

Got it.

Hey Coach,I would rather see you answer this question. Not a criticism,you probably didnโ€™t know or realize our administrator was doing this. In the future,perhaps we could all wait till Steelerfan81 starts the thread?

As for prediction........I donโ€™t know why I have a bad feeling in my gut......it must be because itโ€™s Denver. But I never bet against my guys.

34-23 Men Of Steel.

Cโ€™mon Ben,letโ€™s keep the no intโ€™s right down. As usual it will be the key. Along with the OLine.

Last edited:

mdk2

Reaction score
Broncos 23
Steelers 17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Hey Coach,I would rather see you answer this question. Not a criticism,you probably didnโ€™t know or realize our administrator was doing this. In the future,perhaps we could all wait till Steelerfan81 starts the thread?

As for prediction........I donโ€™t know why I have a bad feeling in my gut......it must be because itโ€™s Denver. But I never bet against my guys.

34-23 Men Of Steel.

Cโ€™mon Ben,letโ€™s keep the no intโ€™s right down. As usual it will be the key. Along with the OLine.

Where did I EVER say there would be a prize? If Steeler fan says I've got this thread and every week there is a prize, I never saw that. As a make up, I'll donate my prize if I win a week. Fair enough?

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Where did I EVER say there would be a prize? If Steeler fan says I've got this thread and every week there is a prize, I never saw that. As a make up, I'll donate my prize if I win a week. Fair enough?
Just let admin do the thread for the rest of the year.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

He didn't say anything about you saying there would be a prize. Just let Steelerfan81 start the prediction threads from here on out and STFU already.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Just let admin do the thread for the rest of the year.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

That's fine. Was there supposed to be a prize every week? If the admin wants, he can award the week 2 winner himself, or like I said, IF I win a week i'll send what would have been my prize to the week #2 winner.

Last edited:

Steelmann

Reaction score

You know what? I usually don't pile up on you,there are enough on here that do it consistently. I try and be respectful. But as many others say....I believe you have a reading comprehension difficulty. I thought I worded my response respectfully,which is obviously more than you deserve. Where did I SAY you were giving a prize? It was known our administrator started the thread last week,offering a prize for the correct prediction.

You can't just accept that,given Steelerfan81 does more for this site than you & I do times 1000? If that's the thread he wants to start each week with the bonus of a prize once in a while,that is his prerogative. Now seriously,it's his thread and I am sure welcomes all predictions even yours and mine. Now as Steelworth so eloquently put it STFU about it already.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
He didn't say anything about you saying there would be a prize. Just let Steelerfan81 start the prediction threads from here on out and STFU already.

I wasn't talking to you dick. Some people were asking if there was a prize and asked for clarification. Read the thread and you'll see who I was replying too. End of. I won't start the thread again.