• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pro Day Visits

ianv2012

Reaction score
Steelers pro day visits are often good indicators of who the Steelers are very interested in, especially when both Tomlin and now GM Omar Kahn are in attendance. Any info about the Steelers attending pro days can be posted here. Today both Tomlin and Kahn are in attendance at Clemson's pro day.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Steelers pro day visits are often good indicators of who the Steelers are very interested in, especially when both Tomlin and now GM Omar Kahn are in attendance. Any info about the Steelers attending pro days can be posted here. Today both Tomlin and Kahn are in attendance at Clemson's pro day.

Kenny better watch the **** out!

madinsomniac

Reaction score
I was hoping they would hold off to 49 to get the ilb, but it looks like they might be thinking earlier 🫤

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Take Skoronski off the draft board unless literally everyone else is gone.

I really hope they aren't considering Bresee or Simpson at 1.17. Neither are positions you build championship teams around. Campbell is going to be the best ILB in this draft, but Simpson is 100% what the Steelers would look for in an ILB.

ianv2012

Reaction score
Take Skoronski off the draft board unless literally everyone else is gone.

I really hope they aren't considering Bresee or Simpson at 1.17. Neither are positions you build championship teams around. Campbell is going to be the best ILB in this draft, but Simpson is 100% what the Steelers would look for in an ILB.
Why remove Skoronski? Just because they picked up Herbig? That is no reason to abandon the idea of taking Skoronski at 17

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Why remove Skoronski? Just because they picked up Herbig? That is no reason to abandon the idea of taking Skoronski at 17
Tomlin and Khan weren't at his pro day. Unless they changed how they do things, the Steelers are very transparent with the players they want so you can fully expect the top brass to be at the pro day of their first-round pick.

ianv2012

Reaction score
Tomlin and Khan weren't at his pro day. Unless they changed how they do things, the Steelers are very transparent with the players they want so you can fully expect the top brass to be at the pro day of their first-round pick.
True, but I still wouldn't remove him altogether, the OLine coach was still there

ianv2012

Reaction score
Christian Gonzalez had his pro day at Oregon today while Tomlin and Kahn were at Clemson, I doubt they'd pass on Gonzalez if he were there

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Christian Gonzalez had his pro day at Oregon today while Tomlin and Kahn were at Clemson, I doubt they'd pass on Gonzalez if he were there
Skoronski will be in play if other players are off the board, but the draft history is too hard to ignore. Tomlin and/or the GM attends the pro day of first round draft picks. Gonzalez will have to have a pretty steep and unexpected fall for him to be available for the Steelers.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

USATSI_16851052_168386526_lowres.jpg

madinsomniac

Reaction score
We have a recent history of drafting a guy high in a position that we just signed a free agent at… look no further than last year with Mitch and Kenny

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score

Assuming he's there to see ILB Dorian Williams

I think they did a little better job this year disguising who is their top want too . That is the impression I am getting.

Buster

Reaction score
I hope they send someone to take a look at QB Tyson Bagent. Project QB as a UDFA.

ianv2012

Reaction score
Steelers DL Coach Karl Dunbar at Bowling Green today scouting DT Karl Brooks

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Steelers DL Coach Karl Dunbar at Bowling Green today scouting DT Karl Brooks

Surprised my Bowling Green alumni daughter didn't get this to me first....
She has mentioned him to me during the season as a guy to watch...
I of course humored her....similar to Coolie and his Cougs!

Last edited: