• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pro-Dem thread / All your Trump vitriol here

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
hmm...

hasnt been a post in this ghost town in over a month. You Dimtards lose your way here?

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
hmm...

hasnt been a post in this ghost town in over a month. You Dimtards lose your way here?

Speakin' of which....you heard from Berm or Ark lately ?

NbpSLV8.jpg

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
This thread is useless. There is no pro Dem news. There is only pro Trump or anti Trump. There is no good coming from the dems

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
this is who Tibs applauds. This is who Flog mirrors. This is who 21 aspires to be. True American Patriots.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Last night, Joe Biden supporters viciously attacked Riley, a 7 year-old <a href="https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@realDonaldTrump</a> fan.<br><br>Joe Biden supporters stole Riley’s hat, ripped up his sign & made him cry.<br>Watch. It’s on video. This is sick.<br><br>Wilmington, DE please help us find them: <a href="https://t.co/nqx061VXMt">pic.twitter.com/nqx061VXMt</a></p>— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) <a href="https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1296806703460212736?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 21, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
this is who Tibs applauds. This is who Flog mirrors. This is who 21 aspires to be. True American Patriots.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Last night, Joe Biden supporters viciously attacked Riley, a 7 year-old <a href="https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@realDonaldTrump</a> fan.<br><br>Joe Biden supporters stole Riley’s hat, ripped up his sign & made him cry.<br>Watch. It’s on video. This is sick.<br><br>Wilmington, DE please help us find them: <a href="https://t.co/nqx061VXMt">pic.twitter.com/nqx061VXMt</a></p>— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) <a href="https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1296806703460212736?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 21, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Those ******* have TDS and PMS.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
why havent Tibs, Flog and IQ21 been preening about Donna Hylton speaking at the DNC?

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
why havent Tibs, Flog and IQ21 been preening about Donna Hylton speaking at the DNC?
Donna Hylton? The American Patriot? That Donna Hylton?

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
inmate #86G0206

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
can we discuss Sabrina Belcher next?

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Joe Biden explaining why black people are good.

Joe Biden: “The reason I was able to stay home during the pandemic is because Black women were able to keep the grocery shelves stocked.

https://mobile.twitter.com/robsmithonline/status/1313198125402722305

Heinous. Up there with him telling the military people "Clap for that you stupid ********."

Joe Biden is called a "decent" man by the media. He's a vile racist (dozens of racist comments since the 70s). He says **** like that to the military. Don't forget Tara Reade, his groping and sniffing of women and children, his skinny dipping in front of secret service. His ties to China, his corruption with and through Hunter.

This is a bad man. Not a decent man.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
No clue where else to post this but...what in the ever living ****??

Ruth Bader Ginsburg tampon portrait

d170cef4-9b99-4d35-a9d9-9690a5171248-730x487.png

A new hotel on the outskirts of Washington, D.C., apparently hopes to somehow turn a profit by catering to embittered third-wave feminists and the self-hating men who enable their fits and endure their incessant complaining.

According to a press release, Hotel Zena, which opened on October 8, offers “a bold new cultural hub celebrating the accomplishments of women and recognizing their enduring struggle for gender equality.”

The “thoughtfully designed and curated” hotel exists “to send a message of female empowerment.” The artwork in the building works to “create a message of struggle, empowerment and hope,” so says the hotel.

The pièce de résistance of the upscale hotel is a massive pointillist portrait of late Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg—made of 20,000 “organic, hand-painted tampons” in a “tribute to her strength, poise and unrelenting commitment to gender equality”—because nothing says “poise” like a bunch of wadded up tampons. (Are you even a woman if you don’t aspire to have your visage memorialized with feminine hygiene products?)

----------------------

...........More inside the link

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
the real reason Trump lost ... and it's not because of Basement Boy running the most watertight, efficient and vote-generating machine in the history of ever.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/lavar-ball-trump-lost-reelection-feud-still-be-president

LaVar Ball says Trump lost reelection because of their 2017 feud: 'He would still be president'

Their feud began in 2017 when Ball's son, LiAngelo, was arrested in China for shoplifting
Paulina DedajBy Paulina Dedaj | Fox News

President Trump might have won the election if he had LaVar Ball as an ally – at least that's what the Big Baller Brand CEO believes.

Ball reignited an old feud with Trump during an appearance on the “Endless Hustle” podcast this week, saying the president would have won reelection if he never went after Ball back in 2017 when his son, LiAngelo Ball, was arrested in China for shoplifting.

“If he would’ve never act a fool, he’d still be president,” Ball said, via Radio.com. “I would’ve been there with him, I woulda helped him out. You wanna act crazy with the Big Baller, guess what happens? Anybody real crazy with me don’t last long. … anyone messed with Big Ballers in the long run, it’s not gonna work out for you. If Trump would’ve accepted my shoes and not actin’ a fool, he would still be president. Now he gotta go. Oh well.”

The spat began back in November 2017 when LiAngelo Ball and two other UCLA basketball players were arrested in China for allegedly stealing a pair of sunglasses from a Louis Vuitton store.

They were held in their hotel room but were later allowed to return to the U.S. after the charges were dropped following a meeting between Trump and Chinese leader Xi Jinping. The three men thanked the president for his role but LaVar Ball didn’t believe he played a role in their release – leading to a very public back and forth between the two.

“If he never did that to Big Baller I would have been like ‘Trump’s our guy, let’s roll!’” he continued. “Everybody would’ve been like ‘we’re voting, let’s go.’”

Ball also claimed that Trump attempted to contact him recently.

“I’m not accepting his call,” he said. “When he’s down on his luck he wanna call a Big Baller and get back some love. I told him to call Lil’ Wayne or one of them rappers or something.”

Ball’s comments come ahead of the 2020 NBA Draft where his youngest son, LaMelo Ball, is expected to be a top pick.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Tibs, Flog, and 21 haven't weighed in yet to tell us what an awesome job Biden is doing by reversing President Trump's policies? Shocking....

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Tibs, Flog, and 21 haven't weighed in yet to tell us what an awesome job Biden is doing by reversing President Trump's policies? Shocking....
They haven't got the cut/paste email yet, so they are frozen in time, like frogs in the pond during winter hibernation.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
They haven't got the cut/paste email yet, so they are frozen in time, like frogs in the pond during winter hibernation.

I want to know the positives of no Keystone Pipeline, more illegal immigrants, and higher prices for insulin.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Democrats should have to pay $2.99 a gallon for gas since that's what they voted for but I should still be able to pay $2.19 since that's what I voted for.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Just you wait, Supe, TSF, Ron and the rest of you white supremacists ...

(D)ims will be along shortly to tell you about the amazing amazingness of all things Biden and Cumala. For example:

uULG7Tv.jpg

That picture, except the fist holding a **** to celebrate Cumala's political skills.