• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Questions for the SN Podcast

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys, been working full time at a bio lab. Yay, I'm using my degree!! Going to jump on the cast tomorrow at 3:30pm with Jordan. Anything you want us to discuss?

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
1.) what is the absolute league minimum Roethlisberger could sign and play for. I thought I'd read 1.1 mil$$. What about the 4mil base pay?

2) JJ WATT no chance or maybe???

EDIT: I see it's a NO CHANCE, went to Cardinals (thank you)

3) Do you see the Salary Cap rising this year with the new TV deal $185 to say maybe $193-ish

4) If Jordan would suddenly move to a small "hobby farm" which tractor would she be inclined to purchase...
a) A fully loaded bells and whistles Kabota 35 hp with front end loader
or
b) NorTrac 35hp plain but simple enough to actually work on yourself and with front end loader

5) Thank the two of you for doing these as i listen to them while making / eating supper....................... cheers !!!

PS Good luck on the lab job but remember,..................................... Tomlin will be visiting quite often.

Salute the nation

Last edited:

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Jordan you and Cope seem to be cerevisaphiles. Could you drink Cope under the table? Cope what is your five favorite WRs in the upcoming draft and why? Jordan you are the GM and can only bring in one starter from free agency. What player are you targeting for the Steelers and why?

FSF

The Agile Financial
Reaction score
Do the Steelers draft a QB IF they are sold on him at 24?
I understand this to be a deep draft for RBs—a RB is a must, thoughts on 2nd round RBs , chances of finding a difference maker like Le’Veon Bell circa 2013?

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Podcast is up. Thanks for the live interactions FSF!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zGzY8gWAl4E" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Some good answers/convos. Sorry Jordan heard Crosby is on the Covid list for tonight. Cope trying to be the SN version of The Beard.😁 BTW that free agency answer should be a C. The biggest need IMO.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
GREAT podcast Cope & Jordan.

I love your guy's patience with my questions. I try to throw an off topic one just to kind of get to know each of yaz along the way. Cope you've always been awesome and it's good to see Jordan has that going as well.

A lot of people forget those two passes defensed of Minka's in that they were GAME savers. I know when there is a lot of field he is under used but when they are in the more crowded situations, he really shines.

Thanks again and always great to hear a different perspective on all STEELERS stuff.

Salute the nation