• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Questions for the SN Podcast

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

The Vidcast that normally airs live on YouTube, Twitter, and FB at 1pm on Tuesdays (today) is going to be postponed until 7:30pm tonight (I have a rare tuesday afternoon event I have to work). I don't need questions for that since I take them live, so join me tonight for a special evening version of the Vidcast www.youtube.com/SteelerNation

For the Podcast this week, I do need your questions! There is a chance we may have Terry Bradshaw's daughter on the show. It's not a sure thing, but let me know if you have general questions on the team/ matchup or specific questions for the Bradshaw family.

Thanks for all of your help on this team! Really makes the show fun!!

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I would ask Terry's daughter if it is difficult having a "normal" life, i.e. dating, going out on the town, traveling...etc. when your father is as recognized and famous as Terry is.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Which QB would you rather face Sunday, Baker or Case?

Can the DL shut down the running game - or at least slow it down enough to add pressure on whoever is QB?

How many targets should Freiermuth get, 10? 20?

Do the Steelers have routes that take the receiver over the middle?

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you Cope for doing all the media stuff that you do, greatly appreciated of your time and effort.

1) Can Friermuth continue to impress, as in for the whole season. Is he the real deal, I trhink YES.!

2) Will Eric Ebron hold his mouth as he says, for the remainder of the seasonwith his targets slipping?

3) When will the secret weapon in Steffon Tuitt be revealed ?

4) Is it Miss Bradshaw? Are you a football fan of today's game? What is your passion in life,.... tell us a little about yourself.
.......Do you ever have to set your dad straight on important mattera ?

Salute the nation

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
And tonight the vidcast is on hold until the admin can get me a code to start the Streamyard...

FML...

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Which daughter is it Rachel, Erin, or Lacey. Anywho Terry's daughter what is your impression of Loudermilk? Would it be cool to see an interview with him? Three daughters Terry must have pulled his hair out. Oh wait. Which one of the three daughters is a diehard Steeler fan? Have you seen Cannonball Run?

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Which daughter is it Rachel, Erin, or Lacey. Anywho Terry's daughter what is your impression of Loudermilk? Would it be cool to see an interview with him? Three daughters Terry must have pulled his hair out. Oh wait. Which one of the three daughters is a diehard Steeler fan? Have you seen Cannonball Run?

GREAT questions but hillarious as asked.............................................

Salute the nation