• Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Raven cut Justin Forsett

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Spike

This shocks me.

Seems the Ravens are taking more risks than usual with the players they cut. This guy is too good to be out of work for very long.

ADVERTISEMENT

slashsteel

This shocks me.

Seems the Ravens are taking more risks than usual with the players they cut. This guy is too good to be out of work for very long.

One would think he would be a Richardson upgrade and possibly settle into the third back backup with Bell on the field....

slashsteel

He would look good in black and gold

why yes

yes he would

kT8nK8Mxc.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

madinsomniac

He is 30... Well past rb prime... Rb is a easy position to replace... They have young guys and are going with them rather than risk an expensive guy who can fall off a talent cliff and is coming off of injuries last season

mdk2

Ravens are likely to resign Forsett, they think he has a better chance of passing through waivers than the other backs they have. That being said, Terrance West is the starting and he's pretty capable.

SteelerSask

This is why I don't mind some tough negotiating tactics by players. Forsett saved their run game after Rice punched his wife. Two years later he's out. Never understood the cut, clear waivers resign lower either. I'd go play somewhere cheaper than resign with someone who did that to me.

ADVERTISEMENT