• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ravens or Titans

Who wins?

• Ravens

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Titans

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
ravens. game will be good for the first 3 quarters then the titans run out of juice.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Gotta go with Ravens

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Interesting game you have the Rats as a running strength team and the **** as a defending the run strength team. Both QBs are capable. Both teams can play defense. Both teams have good coaches. I think the rats should win this one but it will be an interesting watch. My playoff watch went from none to watching once the cheats were eliminated. I might have to send the **** a thank you card.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

FordFairLane

Reaction score

str8liner

Reaction score
Picked them last week to beat the Cheats but seriously doubt they will beat the Ravens this week.

Like to see it but don't think its happening.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Interesting game you have the Rats as a running strength team and the **** as a defending the run strength team. Both QBs are capable. Both teams can play defense. Both teams have good coaches. I think the rats should win this one but it will be an interesting watch. My playoff watch went from none to watching once the cheats were eliminated. I might have to send the **** a thank you card.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

I like thanking ****.

Salute the nation

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Head: Ravens

Heart: Titans

As it should be for all Steelers fans. If that's not your sentiment, go join ISIS.

AggieSteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Titans.. Ravens are gonna be thrown off facing a team who can run it almost as well as they can and can keep the ball out of Lamar's hands for extended periods of time

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
Ravens are going to pound the Titans. I don't think it will be close. If Derrick Henry and Tannehill can't get going, it will be a long game for TN.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
I am pulling for the Titans, but I am pretty confident the Ravens are gonna win. Hope I am wrong about the Ravens winning though.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
I am pulling for the Titans, but I am pretty confident the Ravens are gonna win. Hope I am wrong about the Ravens winning though.

Ecstatic to be wrong. Man, the Titans are doing something special right now.

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
That was a fun beatdown to watch. Did not see that coming at all.

Spike

Reaction score
ravens. game will be good for the first 3 quarters then the titans run out of juice.

Exactly opposite!

I love these threads, lol

There was a 4 minute period where the Rats could have easily have closed the score to 14-9 to put the pressure on but Hairball and his cocky bunch get stuffed on a 4th n 1, then Henry busts a 60 yd run, then THROWS a TD pass, then Lamarr fumbles to lead to another TD....priceless

The 1000 yd stare of the shocked fans in the stands, priceless!

Rats really really really missed a healthy Ingram, turns out he was the motor than ran their offense, not Mr MVP

Steel G

Reaction score
There was a 4 minute period where the Rats could have easily have closed the score to 14-9 to put the pressure on but Hairball and his cocky bunch get stuffed on a 4th n 1, then Henry busts a 60 yd run, then THROWS a TD pass, then Lamarr fumbles to lead to another TD....priceless

Yep, should've taken the 3 because at that point it felt like the Titans were kind of just hanging on. The O had gotten cold and the Rats were dominating possession.
But Hairball got cocky and impatient. That 4th down stop swung momentum.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
I cannot recall a non Steeler game that I enjoyed so much. I might go back and rewatch today