• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Reaction to website

Steelarcher

Reaction score
I just installed this app and so far I've been totally unimpressed. I've been a die-hard Steelers fan since 1972 and literally love this team. However, this site seems like a convoluted mess, it's a hodgepodge of politics and other nonrelated items. Where is the redeeming content, the interesting give and take?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Steeler Nation mobile app

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
I just installed this app and so far I've been totally unimpressed. I've been a die-hard Steelers fan since 1972 and literally love this team. However, this site seems like a convoluted mess, it's a hodgepodge of politics and other nonrelated items. Where is the redeeming content, the interesting give and take?

You should check under the Football only part for Steelers news.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score

The last archer before you had a 379 page thread that had lots of give and take

Sent from my SM-N975U using Steeler Nation mobile app