• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Remember that time...

Omar10213245

๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘‚๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿช‚๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒ›๐ŸŒœโ˜‚โ˜”โ„๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿฅบ
Contributor
Reaction score
1758900_0

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
may we have that back again

please

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
It's to the point I don't watch sports news, games..etc BC of pulling in other **** that I'm trying to remove myself from and just enjoy something that used to bring happiness too.

mdk2

Reaction score
For the sake of happiness and the joy of life, I really try to ignore the politics. I've grown up loving the game of football and Steelers.
It's not just watching the game but it's being with my family and friends. After last yesterday, some of my family and friends are no longer going to be fans.. I understand their stance but it really bums me out that it's taken away good things in my personal life. These are things that I look forward to during a rough week at work and it sucks losing that.

Troglodyte

Reaction score
I don't know why people care. How does it impact your life in the least if a guy kneels for the Anthem? I think people just enjoy being offended by stupid ****.

Lambert58

Reaction score
I don't know why people care. How does it impact your life in the least if a guy kneels for the Anthem? I think people just enjoy being offended by stupid ****.

You do realize your statement could be turned back on the players, right? I'm guessing you care about stuff that a ton of other people could give a rats *** about, but it's your right. 5 guys cared enough to raise the flag on Iwo Jima. 3 firemen cared enough to raise the flag in the World Trade wreckage on 9/11. People's country and their flag matter to people - it's as simple as that. If you don't fight for God, country and family, what else is there to fight for?

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score

stupid to you doesn't have to be stupid to others

here is a idea keep that stupid **** away from the game I love