• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

REPORT – JuJu Smith-Schuster Done for the Season

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
that's assuming he wants to come back to Pittsburgh.
Thinking he won't have a boatload of offers. Plus his family likes it here. I dunno if I had to throw a percentage on it perhaps 60/40 he comes back.

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
Thinking he won't have a boatload of offers. Plus his family likes it here. I dunno if I had to throw a percentage on it perhaps 60/40 he comes back.

i'd put it at 50/50 at best, myself. not for nothing, but just observing his body language, he hasn't looked all that pleased during games this season. throw that on top of the fact that ben will be gone next season and we're probably gonna hand the reigns to a turd like rudolph and we STILL probably won't have a good idea of what Canada will put together, he could very well decide he wants to go somewhere where he has a pretty decent shot of winning a playoff game. because it sure as **** won't be here.

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
I'd be shocked if the Ravens don't go sniffing at his door again. He'll get some looks. He's young, big and can play.

Hoping we give him a contract to keep him around longer.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
I mean Bryant would be the fastest wr we could add… Washington or dionte would need to play-slot though …. You cannot be suspended for smoking weed anymore so its not a huge risk

Black & Gold Bleeder

Forefather
Reaction score
I can see James Washington stepping into this but maybe he is a different x y or z only. But he has the hands to replace juju, and also the speed.

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I mean Bryant would be the fastest wr we could add… Washington or dionte would need to play-slot though …. You cannot be suspended for smoking weed anymore so its not a huge risk
On the opposite side, if Bryant couldn't cut it in the CFL and is now playing in the IFL, I think his NFL days are well behind him. Such an amazing waste of talent.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
i'd put it at 50/50 at best, myself. not for nothing, but just observing his body language, he hasn't looked all that pleased during games this season. throw that on top of the fact that ben will be gone next season and we're probably gonna hand the reigns to a turd like rudolph and we STILL probably won't have a good idea of what Canada will put together, he could very well decide he wants to go somewhere where he has a pretty decent shot of winning a playoff game. because it sure as **** won't be here.
If they start Rudy I would bring that percentage down considerably. Same with the Ws too. Might have to start the mock drafts early that season. Say game 1.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

speculation is Anthony Miller's phone might ring, per Dave Bryan

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
so we sign him to our active roster

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score
Bummer for JuJu. Great kid, hope he comes back to Pittsburgh.

The Steelers don't need to bring in another wide receiver if Washington is healthy. They can run 3 wide receiver sets and use Freiermuth more.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
then we need to beat them to the punch.
guy's a stud. he had a **** offense in Chicago, then Watson decided he wanted fingers and forearms in his ***...

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
Bring Fitz end it where it started and his leadership and route running would be a blessing for chase for him to get to the curling he has with his body and speed of a Julio type impact wr we have seen his burst and on deep balls once he turns the jets to full gear hard to stay with him and being 6”4 once he just polishes making simple slant or corner routes catches he will be lethal

Last edited:

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
On the opposite side, if Bryant couldn't cut it in the CFL and is now playing in the IFL, I think his NFL days are well behind him. Such an amazing waste of talent.
He signed the arena league early in the year to prep for the CFL.
He was placed on the Suspended List of Toronto Argos on July 10th because of passport issues according to coach Dinwiddie

who knows .... what that all entails ...
didn't realize he was cousins with Kelly Bryant ..... QB for Tigers between Deshaun Watson and Trevor Lawrence

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
JuJu had surgery so he is definitely done for the year. I hope we sign him when he is ready to come back.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Muuth and Gentry may be our TE tandem moving forward. Gentry seems to be improving quite well and he can catch the ball. Plus, the dude is like 6'-8". Ebron is gone after this year for sure.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Interesting. Clarification from Rapaport: Steelers WR JuJu Smith-Schuster is having surgery, source said, but the surgery has not happened yet. It will, but it hasn’t yet. The decision to have surgery came last night. His status remains the same, as he is expected to miss the season.

Steel Ballin

Reaction score
Done for the year. Dislocated shoulder was reduced last night. Surgery most likely to repair torn labrum.