• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

REPORT – JuJu Smith-Schuster Done for the Season

Black & Gold Bleeder

Forefather
Reaction score
Dionte and brown are exact same skill sets. Ill give you the other two..

Its not only friermuth that can be used here.. I agree, but we can also use harris split or slot.. etc.. With zero substitutions and still be able to put him back in the back field and run .. etc.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Dionte and brown are exact same skill sets. Ill give you the other two..

Its not only friermuth that can be used here.. I agree, but we can also use harris split or slot.. etc.. With zero substitutions and still be able to put him back in the back field and run .. etc.
I don't think the Steelers really need to spread the ball around that much. You've got Johnson, Claypool, Washington, Harris, and Freiermuth. Those are the top five targets and if you factor in Ebron, that's a solid top 6. There's a substantial drop off when you get past these guys.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The Steelers pigeon-holed him in the slot. He came back this year to hopefully do more but all they did was more of the same. They did put him in motion a lot and then had him run in this past game and it got him hurt for the year. He could decide to move on and I really wouldn't blame him but I like him in a Steelers uniform.