• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Report: Steelers Declining Terrell Edmund’s Fifth-Year Option

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Let us see how he plays with money on the line. I think he has played well enough for another contract. Just not a first round extension type contract.

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score
EDIT: Edmonds isn't the only player to not get his 5th year option picked up................. Baker Mayfield never got his 5th picked up either
Actually the Browns did pick up Mayfield's fifth year option. Ten days ago.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Actually the Browns did pick up Mayfield's fifth year option. Ten days ago.

Where the hell have I been??

Point being...... others haven't had their 5thn year option picked up, weather currently or in the past.

Salute the nation

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
Ay Edmunds!....
goys.gif

....for a 1st rd pick

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that could be said for most any average player. Edmonds is just a notch above average, in my opinion. Put anyone thAT is of that ability on a crappy defense and you'll get the results you profess.

Salute the nation

I'm pretty sure first round busts lIke Jones and Burns, both of whom I did not want from day one fitted the bill too.

If you can play well you get the 5th year option.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Buddy Johnson will be starting next to Devin Bush sooner rather than later, imo.

Don't look now but we have a team of Diva's in the making. And as we know teams with Diva's DO NOT win Superbowls.

Ju-Ju wanting to box a much smaller man in A Brown, and dancing on logo's. And Bush bitching about a team signing Tim Tebow.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Don't look now but we have a team of Diva's in the making. And as we know teams with Diva's DO NOT win Superbowls.

Ju-Ju wanting to box a much smaller man in A Brown, and dancing on logo's. And Bush bitching about a team signing Tim Tebow.
You might be exaggerating just a lot. You have a slap tarded way of looking at things. Juju is done with the logo **** and Bush's one comment doesn't make him a diva.

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure first round busts lIke Jones and Burns, both of whom I did not want from day one fitted the bill too.

If you can play well you get the 5th year option.
OK, let's play this game.
You also famously didn't want Troy and didn't want "Durpee" (as you called him). So, while you're patting yourself on the back for Jones and Burns, be sure to kick yourself in the *** for Troy and Bud.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
OK, let's play this game.
You also famously didn't want Troy and didn't want "Durpee" (as you called him). So, while you're patting yourself on the back for Jones and Burns, be sure to kick yourself in the *** for Troy and Bud.

Add in Chikiilo and you've got "Coach" 101..................... NAILED. I've never seen anybody so determined to slap themselves on the back and let you know why they have never failed.

Salute the nation

Steelmann

Reaction score
You might be exaggerating just a lot. You have a slap tarded way of looking at things. Juju is done with the logo **** and Bush's one comment doesn't make him a diva.
Not that I am sticking up for coach here slash. I did something today that I rarely do. I went on Twitter to look up Bush’s comment to see what the fuss was about. Go on his Twitter page. Read his little ******* tweets from his rookie season on to his latest. I hope the guy doesn’t turn into a total dippshit. My gut says he will. I hope I’m wrong.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Not that I am sticking up for coach here slash. I did something today that I rarely do. I went on Twitter to look up Bush’s comment to see what the fuss was about. Go on his Twitter page. Read his little ******* tweets from his rookie season on to his latest. I hope the guy doesn’t turn into a total dippshit. My gut says he will. I hope I’m wrong.
If that is the worse thing he does is have dumbass tweets here and there I won't be too concerned. If it develops into something more than that. Sure.

MT~Forged

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If that is the worse thing he does is have dumbass tweets here and there I won't be too concerned. If it develops into something more than that. Sure.
Stupid tweets are the bar by which you must judge someone. Their actual performance means nothing. This is what we have been told for the last 5 years.

FordFairLane

Reaction score
Edmunds needs to play hybrid S/LB and we need a coverage safety next to Fitzpatrick. I think Edmunds needs to play with between safety and ILB or at ILB depending on the scheme. He played a rover/utility role at VT and excelled. We are trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
Edmunds needs to play hybrid S/LB and we need a coverage safety next to Fitzpatrick. I think Edmunds needs to play with between safety and ILB or at ILB depending on the scheme. He played a rover/utility role at VT and excelled. We are trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.
Maybe now with Norwood or the Jets FA they can do that