• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Report: TJ Watt Placed On Covid List

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Just a day removed from one of the worst losses in recent memory, the Pittsburgh Steelers were dealt another blow heading into next week. All-Pro edge rusher, TJ Watt was placed on the COVID-19 list for the team:

We have placed LB T.J. Watt on the Reserve/COVID-19 List.https://t.co/7KwKxEDiW7

— Pittsburgh Steelers (@steelers) November 29, 2021

Watt currently paces the team in sacks and is arguably the most crucial piece to this defense. It remains to be seen if he will be able to make it back to the team due to it being Monday and the game being days away. We will continue to update as more information is released. We wish Watt a speedy and healthy recovery from the virus.

#SteelerNation

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Better hope that this is an exposure incident and not a positive test. It it is a positive test, there is going to be a LOT of Steelers on the contact tracing Covid List in the next 24-48 hours.

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Freaking perfect.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
This team is a train wreck.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Is anybody really surprised? It's just going to continue, and continue, and continue.

I remember there was this guy once named Michael Jordan, who was so sick with the flu that he only scored 38 points against his opponent in the NBA finals. There are thousands of other examples I'm sure. If the guy is asymptomatic or having light symptoms, let him be an adult and make the decision to play or not. The real train wreck is this whole damn thing and the league itself.

Next thing you know they'll be testing for cooties.

steelhurt

Reaction score
Wtf next?
This is unbelievable what’s happening this season. Let’s get all the bad juju out of the way this season.

Steelmann

Reaction score
Well guys and gals. We’ve done a lot of laughing at other teams in the past. A lot. Time to eat a little humble pie,and handle this bit of a shitstorm headed our way with a little dignity. A little class. On the wetcoast,the Bengals game was a morning game,done by 1:30. Put on my usual Steelers hat,packed the pug up and went to the beach for our usual walk. The sun was shining for a change many people out surveying the beach damage from all our floods the last couple weeks. I got a couple of chuckles directed at me with “ good game eh” type comments. I just smiled,agreed with a “ we’ll be back”.

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
Wtf next?
This is unbelievable what’s happening this season. Let’s get all the bad juju out of the way this season.
Is it really, though?

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
They said it was a positive test. He must have taken the test on gameday and didn't find out until Monday morning. He will, more than likely, miss the Rats game and end any slim chance we might have had to beat them.

steelhurt

Reaction score
Is it really, though?
Nah! This organization is a total mess and it’s not getting fixed anytime soon. It all starts with Art and he has a different way of looking at things.

ExUSAF

Contributor
Reaction score
The only thing this changes is the point spread of our loss. This is why I try to wait to game day to figure my prediction.

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Do you think Watt is second guessing signing on the dotted line with this team?