• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Richard Sherman Interested in Joining Steelers

xjx

Reaction score
**** Richard Sherman.

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
Hard pass. Maybe earlier in his career when he was balling out. Now he is on old legs playing a young man's game.

SteveA

Reaction score
To have a mother ****** with his background floating around our secondary? It'd be great.

But.....He ain't worth what the $$$ he's gonna want, & he ain't coming for the minimum.

Financially, this just doesn't look like a Steeler move...

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
for the right price do it him and houston if not try getting nelson back if not him Norman

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Yep, too many out there, including Sherman, looking for that last paycheck.

Dang, I'm just looking for a one night stand that doesn't take my last paycheck................................................

Salute the nation

Shane Falco

Pain is temporary, Glory lasts forever
Contributor
Reaction score
I like him for depth and he’s a nasty player. The kind you want on your bench come November/December. If used properly would be a valuable signing.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I like him for depth and he’s a nasty player. The kind you want on your bench come November/December. If used properly would be a valuable signing.
If he can provide some “swag”. Kick the tires. Screw it.
We have an edge rusher in TJ who needs more mojo behind him. Defense coming back to this soft nfl

stuntmanmike

Contributor
Reaction score
Sherman always finds away to compete He battles as hard as anyone in football. he’d be great just to bring in and work the dbs and receivers in practice. maybe his work ethic would rub off on them. He should have been a Steeler. The Seahawks drafting undersized safeties and making them dbs and undersized linebackers and making them safeties, a practice chuck noll prefected, has worked well for them. the whole legion of boom was low round draft picks. the “scouts” thought he was too undersized to be a safety. he was lol but great db

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Sherman still has the mouth yet not the ability to back it up. I'd have to talk to recent teams he's played for and watch tape but from what some have said, he has very little gas left in the tank and no speed that can run fast.

Salute the nation