• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rodgers Doesnt Want to Return to GB

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
and multiple reports that the packers are not interested in trading him

bunch of noise on draft day

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
I'd be interested what the 49ers offered. If it was the 3rd overall the Packers were village idiots not to take. You take the TE Pitts and laugh all day about it. That kid is a unit. Aaron Rogers is not winning another SB. Especially in Green Bay and you are walking away with the best non QB in the draft.

steelhurt

Reaction score
All this from the guy who has nothing to do with his parents and brothers. Didn’t even have the decency to attend his grandfather’s funeral. Speaks volumes to me about this asshat and his personality. And they criticize Ben who was never even charged. This guy makes Ben look like like a prince.

Last edited:

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
All this from the guy who has nothing to do with his parents and brothers. Didn’t even have the decency to attend his grandfather’s funeral. Speaks volumes to me about this asshat and his personality. And they criticize Ben who was never even charged. This guy makes Ben look like like prince.
Are we talking Purple Rain Prince or last few years of his life Prince. Frankly, I think he looks like neither.

FSF

The Agile Financial
Reaction score
Rodgers is the worst. I don't know how this guy always gets a free pass. Such a diva.
This is a damn fine question. He is a great QB - zero question about it.

But the media have swooned all over him for so long. If Roethlisberger had lost consecutive AFC Championship Games and 4 over the decade, he'd be roasted over the coals. Yet the narrative is that it's not Rodgers' fault in any of those losses and Ben gets no credit for winning a Super Bowl in 2005.

2014 NFC Championship: Up 19-7 on Seattle in 4th quarter with less than 3:00 min, blame it on a series of fluke plays.
-Ignore how poorly Rodgers played that game.
2016 NFC Championship: Down 31-0 to Atlanta, blame the defense.
-Follow up with 2 losing seasons, fire the once "brilliant" Mike McCarthy.
2019 NFC Championship: Down 27-0 to San Francisco, blame the defense.
2020 NFC Championship: Down 28-10 to Tampa, blame the defense

Rodgers played the game of his life in Super Bowl vs. the Steelers. But unlike Rodgers (who does not have a great track record of comeback wins), when the Steelers were down 21-3, Ben kept coming back to within a single play of taking the lead, the 50-yard pass to an open Wallace that was missed and would have put the Steelers up 24-21. One has to wonder - if Ben played to his normal standard that day, if he's not looked at as a "legend" and Rodgers as a "Marino".

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I hate that guy. I think he's a douchebag. Poor baby liked taking all that money from Greenbay.

FAB802

Contributor
Reaction score
He's made millions there, they don't owe him ****. You're under contract, go to work and shut up. He's not young, but he's got the same spoiled new age nonsense mentality.