• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rodgers Doesnt Want to Return to GB

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
Interesting turn of events. He played well last year and said he was happy

Reigning MVP Aaron Rodgers is so disgruntled with the Green Bay Packers that he has told some within the organization that he does not want to return to the team, league and team sources told ESPN on Thursday.

The Packers are aware of his feelings, concerned about them and have had team president Mark Murphy, general manager Brian Gutekunst and head coach Matt LaFleur each fly out on separate trips to meet with Rodgers at various points this offseason, sources told ESPN.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
I am all for that trade. although it won't happen.

Big Ben Rules

Reaction score
Hmmm, wonder if Jeopardy offered him the hosting gig. from what I have heard he really likes doing it. make **** ton of money and not get the **** knock out of you no more.

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry Berm ..... I would rather have Danica Patrick drive me crazy than this dude....

He has that Deshaun Watson vibe ........... constantly rubbing you the wrong way.....

I'm on a roll.....TIDE

NAJEE NAJEE
Oh I said that to see the reactions later...

RTR!!! Najee!!!

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Where is that god damned template?
I already put it on FB. 😄
Obviously he wasn’t used properly in Green Bay. Would look good in black and gold.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
**** Rodgers.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Yep he will kiss and make up after getting his way on some perceived slight.... that or will be in NE opening day

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Interesting turn of events. Reigning MVP Aaron Rodgers is so disgruntled with the Green Bay Packers that he has told some within the organization that he does not want to return to the team, league and team sources told ESPN on Thursday.

I read somewhere that he wants out of the town because somebody welched on a bet.

You know anything about that?

KStilley

Contributor
Reaction score
I read somewhere that he wants out of the town because somebody welched on a bet.

You know anything about that?
He supposedly welched on a 20 dollar bet or borrowed from Devonte Adams. After Rodgers renegotiated his contract in 2018 for 100 mil guaranteed, Adams tweeted something to the effect that maybe now that Rodgers has the new contract, he could pay Adams the twenty he owes him.

Why doesn't this surprise me.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
He supposedly welched on a 20 dollar bet or borrowed from Devonte Adams. After Rodgers renegotiated his contract in 2018 for 100 mil guaranteed, Adams tweeted something to the effect that maybe now that Rodgers has the new contract, he could pay Adams the twenty he owes him.

Welchers are the lowest form of life. Oh, they will be happy to take your money if they win, but when they lose, pretend the bet never happened.

What losers.

KStilley

Contributor
Reaction score
There was a reason he fell on draft day, I bet his interviews pre draft sent allot of people out of the room shaking their heads.

Troglodyte

Reaction score

Why are professional athletes betting $20? Might as well be 20 cents.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Ben Allbright teased a move earlier before deleting the tweet...but there's this...

**** that whiny fucken cheese head. Denver will be a good place for him, Elway will be able to "talk it up" and maybe get a round or two of jepordy in.....

Salute the nation