• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Roethlisberger Activated from COVID-19 List

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Pittsburgh Steelers fans woke up to amazing news this morning as starting quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has been activated off the COVID-19 list and will be eligible to start Sunday night against the Los Angeles Chargers. Roethlisberger was placed on the COVID-19 list last Saturday and was ruled out for the Steelers Week 10 matchup in which the Steelers ended up tying the Detroit Lions.

Steelers’ QB Ben Roethlisberger will be activated to the team’s 53-man roster after passing the NFL’s required COVID-19 protocols, per @SteelersPRBurt. Roethlisberger will not fly with the team, he will go on his own, but he is on track to play Sunday night.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 20, 2021

#SteelerNation

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Damn....I was hoping we would start Haskins.

Seriously though...glad Ben is back.

Roy92040

Senor Blues
Contributor
Reaction score
Best news I've heard all day. I guess we will see his customary slow start. LOL

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Most grateful that Ben is well and is expected to return but....They should of kept him out another week...

With all the starters out....I dont think even a Brady/Belicheat combo could pull this one off...

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Glad he's back but it will take him at least a half to shake the rust off. Then again, they won't throw more than 1 pass more than 20 yards downfield in the 1st half so he should be good. I never pick against the Steelers but, on paper, I really see no way in hell we have a chance in this game. The Chargers should easily cover the spread. But.....

SanDiegoSteeler

Reaction score
Happy about Ben but I would say since Mason got all the snaps and having the game plan this week tailored towards him plus him being more mobile and the fact that Ben not taken a snap for almost 2 weeks... start Mason 1st series and go from there... JMO. Brimg Ben in for heroics if necessary. I consider this a big game.

Last edited:

Punxsutawney

Reaction score
Not really sure he should start, given the lack of practice, but he will.

He cannot scramble his way out of timing or mechanical issues at this point of his career.