• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ryan Clark Calls out Steelers

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Obviously sitting at the bottom for long periods of time is the worst. But I also think the occasional 4-12 6-10 season is how you rebuild your roster. It's getting the top 10 guy in the first three rounds. Where you can get talent and character without having to choose.

Just to be clear, drafting where we draft is not responsible for where this teams "culture" is at.

I hear you on the talent leval but the character level can be found through out the draft. It's the "what's acceptable" that is trained into said players that seems to make up the culter problem.

Salute the nation

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
Just to be clear, drafting where we draft is not responsible for where this teams "culture" is at.

I hear you on the talent leval but the character level can be found through out the draft. It's the "what's acceptable" that is trained into said players that seems to make up the culter problem.

Salute the nation
I agree with you here. I just think when you get some upper level drafts you don't have to choose talent or character. You can have both. But of course there are bust guys at the top and ********* too. Sometimes the talent is too tough to pass. But I think of DK Metcalf and wonder how the **** did that guy fall that far. Now I watch his attitude and demeanor and am like That's how!

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
I agree with you here. I just think when you get some upper level drafts you don't have to choose talent or character. You can have both. But of course there are bust guys at the top and ********* too. Sometimes the talent is too tough to pass. But I think of DK Metcalf and wonder how the **** did that guy fall that far. Now I watch his attitude and demeanor and am like That's how!
what has Metcalf done? This is an amazing hustle play. I do not recall him being whiny, but i have not watched the Seahawks much this year.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
what has Metcalf done? This is an amazing hustle play. I do not recall him being whiny, but i have not watched the Seahawks much this year.

I have a fair amount and he is. I should preface. I haven't seen give me the ball type things. He gets into it with opponents and then teammates when they tell him to calm the **** down.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Yep, we are both saying near the same thing.

Salute the nation