• Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Sad news for Stephon Tuitt, prayers up for him and his family :(

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Atlsteelers

How the hell do you hit someone and not stop. Hope they catch him and fry him.
Completely agree but unless in that situation who knows what anyone would really do. Who also said it was a male? Not excusing it but who knows maybe scared and/or drunk? Could have been possibly looking at their phone and not paying attention then panicked and sped off?

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Completely agree but unless in that situation who knows what anyone would really do. Who also said it was a male? Not excusing it but who knows maybe scared and/or drunk? Could have been possibly looking at their phone and not paying attention then panicked and sped off?

Huh? Who knows what anyone would really do who just ran over a human being with a several thousand lb piece of speeding metal?

Is there something in the air/water/soil? Is there something I'm not reading correctly here?

ADVERTISEMENT

slashsteel

Huh? Who knows what anyone would really do who just ran over a human being with a several thousand lb piece of speeding metal?

Is there something in the air/water/soil? Is there something I'm not reading correctly here?
Sounds like ATL would run you over back up to see what he ran over. Then proceed onward even if that meant running you over again for good measure. Well damn.

oneforthebus

Um yeah I don't care how scared you are you don't drive off and leave someone there to die unless you're a truly terrible person.

Atlsteelers

Um yeah I don't care how scared you are you don't drive off and leave someone there to die unless you're a truly terrible person.
I agree. Apparently my comment has been taken out of context. The comment I replied to was “how can someone do this?” All I said was I could see how someone could hit someone and out of panic drive away. Doesn’t make it right or what I would even do but I could see it happen.

ADVERTISEMENT