• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Sad news for Stephon Tuitt, prayers up for him and his family :(

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Prayers to Stephon and family and friends. It's a sad that things like this happen and this world is evolving more and more this way.

Blessing to find strength closure along the way.

Salute the nation

Atlsteelers

Reaction score
How the hell do you hit someone and not stop. Hope they catch him and fry him.
Completely agree but unless in that situation who knows what anyone would really do. Who also said it was a male? Not excusing it but who knows maybe scared and/or drunk? Could have been possibly looking at their phone and not paying attention then panicked and sped off?

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Sad news my thoughts and prayers go out to Tuitt and his family and friends.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Completely agree but unless in that situation who knows what anyone would really do. Who also said it was a male? Not excusing it but who knows maybe scared and/or drunk? Could have been possibly looking at their phone and not paying attention then panicked and sped off?

Huh? Who knows what anyone would really do who just ran over a human being with a several thousand lb piece of speeding metal?

Is there something in the air/water/soil? Is there something I'm not reading correctly here?

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Huh? Who knows what anyone would really do who just ran over a human being with a several thousand lb piece of speeding metal?

Is there something in the air/water/soil? Is there something I'm not reading correctly here?
Sounds like ATL would run you over back up to see what he ran over. Then proceed onward even if that meant running you over again for good measure. Well damn.

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
This is awful. I'm so sorry for the family. I hope they catch this piece of **** and fry his *** extra crispy.

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
Uhh....what??

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
Um yeah I don't care how scared you are you don't drive off and leave someone there to die unless you're a truly terrible person.

Atlsteelers

Reaction score
Um yeah I don't care how scared you are you don't drive off and leave someone there to die unless you're a truly terrible person.
I agree. Apparently my comment has been taken out of context. The comment I replied to was “how can someone do this?” All I said was I could see how someone could hit someone and out of panic drive away. Doesn’t make it right or what I would even do but I could see it happen.