• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Saturday Games Thread. . . .

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
Figure we might as well have a thread for today's games.

Assuming the Bucs can continue to keep scoring lots of points, this first game between Houston and Tampa Bay should be a fun one.

mdk2

Reaction score
Well Bucs are looking terrible so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mdk2

Reaction score
Bruce draws up some great route schemes, guys are wide open. Jameis is just over throwing them big time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

43Hitman

Contributor
Reaction score
I like Rich Eisen, but I don't care for the way he calls games.

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow ..... Jameis is a generous guy ..... he sure likes to give and give and give... I hope J Winston has a huge second half and puts a loss on the Texans today
That way they have to play all out in the final week against the Titans which is beneficial to our Steelers cause to secure the last playoff seed.

Shout out to COOLSHARK who should receive the Jameis Winston " GIFT of GIVING" award for donating his Steelers vs Jets tickets to another lucky Steelers fan just before Christmas.
Kudos to you for your generosity and I hope the STEELERS repay you with a blowout victory and a trip to the playoffs........ :xmas:

stillerfaninfl

Contributor
Reaction score
Seems like Watson has no touch at all. When he just needs a toss, he throws the ball over his receivers head, into the turf, short, wide, too far in front, too far behind. And Jameis changes from minute to minute. One minute - a turnover machine, next minute - 2nd coming of Montana. Can't figure why the Sucks have kept him this long.

Vader

Reaction score
Horrible game from both QBs. The winning Qb (watson) was 19 of 32 for 184 yards 0 Tds and 1 int. He had a 62.5 QBR rating. The losing QB (winston) was 25 of 48 for 335 yards 1 TD and 4 ints. He had a 46 QBR.

I didn't like Winston coming out of college. He can't read a defense and his arm is erratic. He has no touch on the ball.

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
Horrible game from both QBs. The winning Qb (watson) was 19 of 32 for 184 yards 0 Tds and 1 int. He had a 62.5 QBR rating. The losing QB (winston) was 25 of 48 for 335 yards 1 TD and 4 ints. He had a 46 QBR.

I didn't like Winston coming out of college. He can't read a defense and his arm is erratic. He has no touch on the ball.

he's fine. so far this season, he's completing 67.8% of his passes for 3,668 yards, with 26 TD's to 11 INT's. QB rating of 100.4.

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
Chant with me people

LETS GO BUFF-A-LO!

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

GOOO BILLLLLLS!!!!

giphy.gif

Spike

Reaction score
Seems like Watson has no touch at all. When he just needs a toss, he throws the ball over his receivers head, into the turf, short, wide, too far in front, too far behind. And Jameis changes from minute to minute. One minute - a turnover machine, next minute - 2nd coming of Montana. Can't figure why the Sucks have kept him this long.

Watson is hurt, bad ankle on plant leg, its a wonder he made it through the whole game.

Winston is just like Lefty, big wind up arm but throws javelins with no touch at all, they are idiots if they keep him.

Troglodyte

Reaction score
Watching the Pats-Bills I’m thinking Pats O-line > Steelers O-line. Munchak is definitely the Steelers most under-rated loss from last season.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Bills defense looks like ***.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Watching the Pats-Bills I’m thinking Pats O-line > Steelers O-line. Munchak is definitely the Steelers most under-rated loss from last season.
Yes the cheat taught them to hold and hold often. So yes their Oline is better at holding.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

Supersteeler

Reaction score

It helps a lot that they are permitted to hold as much as they want without any yellow flying.

It also doesn't hurt that Brady can avoid sacks by simply throwing the ball into the ground without having to worry about intentional grounding. . No receivers in the area? No problem. Still standing directly in the pocket? No problem.

Last edited:

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
Bills TE with an great grab. Unfortunately he was a bit short of the goal line.