• Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Seahawk Fans Want To Talk Smack

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

SteelerinMD

Unleashing Mediocrity Since 1/22/07
I peeked a little yesterday, and with the ESPN behind the patriots book coming out whatever it’s called? It says the Super Bowl Butler INT play was taped by the patriots (shocker) as the last time the Seahawks ran that was practice during the preseason. Malcolm Butler said he remembered the play from video, which was all but impossible. However the Seahawk fans think now they should be given two Super Bowl titles, as the Steelers and patriots both cheated. I stopped reading up to that point and logged off

However the new ESPN book looks intriguing. Said that Belichick and Goodell had a secret meeting in an airplane hanger…

SteelerSask2

Talk smack about what. The Steelers are on life support, without Russell Wilson and being in their division tge Seahawks are in the morgue. They could beat the Steelers Sunday but this team has a fork in it.

ADVERTISEMENT

ZonaBurgh

Both the Steelers and CHAZ Chickens are 2-3. I'm not sure smack talk is what anyone should be concerned about.

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Shit gotta look for that human squawk box named Mina Kimes this week. She absolutely hates the Steelers to the point of obsession, lol....and, yes,,,,she is a seahawk fan.

SteveA

Shit gotta look for that human squawk box named Mina Kimes this week. She absolutely hates the Steelers to the point of obsession, lol....and, yes,,,,she is a seahawk fan.
Unfortunately she knows EXACTLY the Steelers issues....She is spot on

MTC

Ron Burgundy

Talk smack about what. The Steelers are on life support, without Russell Wilson and being in their division tge Seahawks are in the morgue. They could beat the Steelers Sunday but this team has a fork in it.
Both the Steelers and CHAZ Chickens are 2-3. I'm not sure smack talk is what anyone should be concerned about.

In their prediction thread it appears that most of their fans are picking us to win.
I picked us by 24-17 there just as I did here. I'd reverse that if we were playing there since Shades has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he can't win on the west coast.

Last edited:

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Is what I said inaccurate? You can all blow sunshine up each others ass. But c'mon this team has a lot of problems. I enjoyed last Sunday as much as anyone but c'mon.

no it is not accurate it is just your opinion

your typical negative opinion

ADVERTISEMENT