• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Seahawk Fans Want To Talk Smack

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Talk smack about what. The Steelers are on life support, without Russell Wilson and being in their division tge Seahawks are in the morgue. They could beat the Steelers Sunday but this team has a fork in it.
They beat two winning teams. I wouldn't say they have a fork stuck in them. Now spooning a.500 record by year end maybe, possibly, probably. In comparison would that be so far off on past seasons performances? For me this team isn't a bottom feeder and they aren't a juggernaut. They are an average team. If anything they are maintaining status quo.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
They beat two winning teams. I wouldn't say they have a fork stuck in them. Now spooning a.500 record by year end maybe, possibly, probably. In comparison would that be so far off on past seasons performances? For me this team isn't a bottom feeder and they aren't a juggernaut. They are an average team. If anything they are maintaining status quo.
I'm not sure if you read my post carefully enough. I was refering to the Seahawks. No Wilson for 6 to 8 weeks. I'm saying they could beat the Steelers Sunday because there is no way to know what you are gonna get from the Steelers who honestly have played about 5 maybe 6 good quarters in 5 games. But in Seattle's division with AZ and Rams they are done.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you read my post carefully enough. I was refering to the Seahawks. No Wilson for 6 to 8 weeks. I'm saying they could beat the Steelers Sunday because there is no way to know what you are gonna get from the Steelers who honestly have played about 5 maybe 6 good quarters in 5 games. But in Seattle's division with AZ and Rams they are done.

It's been quite awhile since I've been confident as to which STEELERS will show up week to week. Even in the 11-0 run I was like what will they be this week and couple that with even then a weak run game, the writing was on the wall.

Salute the nation

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
It's been quite awhile since I've been confident as to which STEELERS will show up week to week. Even in the 11-0 run I was like what will they be this week and couple that with even then a weak run game, the writing was on the wall.

Salute the nation
I agree and with their tendency to bring a couple no shows against soft opponents the last how many years.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I agree and with their tendency to bring a couple no shows against soft opponents the last how many years.
Difference this year is they don't have enough wins behind them to afford to take a week off.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
The fork was in reference to the Seahawks? If that be it then I read it wrong. Oops 😬

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
They’re still not giving me any **** over there other than still calling our QB “Rapistberger” and bitching about the refs.

Steel Reign

Custom Title
Contributor
Reaction score
The Seahawks' greatest chance of victory is Tomlin + Geno Smith. During his tenure Tomlin has coached some great wins ... and has numerous games against teams with 5th rate backup or worse QBs that should be working at the Circle K having their greatest game of their non-storied career against a favored Steelers team. This type of game scares me more than playing the best teams in the league.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
They’re still not giving me any **** over there other than still calling our QB “Rapistberger” and bitching about the refs.

What do you expect...................... their all "slow" learners and use O'l Walrus' excuse for ever "We knew we had to play the Pittsburgh Steelers but didn't know we would have to play the refs as well" bullshit comment.

**** them but with just a 3/4 RED HOT POKER.!

Salute the nation