• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

sf giants win another ring

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score
Ugh....feel terrible for kc fans and their squad. So ******* sick of the goddamn giants, i hope they dont win another WS as long as I ******* live.

hook

Forefather
Reaction score
Well, at least you can say the Buccos lost.to tbd world champs in the playoff

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
SF wins 3 World Series in 5 years after Barry Bonds is not asked to return. Cosmic justice.

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
Gonna be a LONG day at work today.....our entire school was rooting for the Royals, me included (and I hate AL teams). I can't stand the Giants.

Penguins&Steelers

Reaction score
I don't know why everyone hates the giants. Just because they win? They are the model team in sports right now.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I haven't watched a single baseball game since the early 90's..haha. I didn't even know the world series was on until i saw some headline on comcast the other day.

thumbring

Reaction score
I don't normally watch baseball but since this was a Game 7, I watched last night. Good game! I was rooting for KC, but not really that emotionally invested. I was bummed they didn't send Gordon on home in the bottom of the 9th. Would've been a very exciting play and I thought there was a better chance of him scoring on that play than someone else getting a hit off Bumgarner. Who knows? Throw could've been off - I thought that was a terrible decision.

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
I thought the same thing, thumbring. I would have sent him. The SF outfielders muffed that play enough to make an attempt. Granted, the guy is not Cutch rounding the bases, but I'd make the Giants make the perfect throw and tag.

Bumgarner is an amazing pitcher. He reminds me of the Braves pitchers from the early 90s wrapped into one guy. He has 3 WS titles and is only 25 y.o. I don't hate the Giants. they don't seem cocky and play the game hard and right. Not much more you can ask for in a team. Three WS in five years is incredible.

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
I was also thinking they should send him. Bum was his usual self and you knew that the next guy wasn't going to get a hit. If anything goes wrong on the throw, relay, etc then he walks home. Oh well, great game.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
I don't get the hate for the Giants. I'm not a fan of theirs, but have to respect their success and Bumgarner was unreal this postseason.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
What is this baseball you speak of? An what of Ben Affleck's wife?

Lmob0621

Reaction score
I watched maybe two innings of baseball after the Pirates were eliminated... they were the 5th and 6th innings of Game 7... Then I went to bed and was done with it... I used to watch every game of the playoffs and as many of the regular season games that were on T.V. that I could... It is the same way with the Steelers and Penguins, I just watch the games my favorite teams play in for the professional sports... I will still watch premier matchups in college football and college basketball, but mostly just my favorite teams there as well.

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score
**** the giants, they can go suck a dick