• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

SN League

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Guys - won't let me change it from 3 WR to 2 WR with a flex because the draft has been completed. I didn't realize it wouldn't let me change it. So I guess were stuck with what we have. Sorry about that and not changing the scoring to PPR before the draft. I've never run a league so cut me a slight break.

Anyway, we need to vote on if you want this to be a keeper league with 1 or 2 keepers or no keepers at all. Majority rules.

1st place will be $350
2nd place will be $150
3rd place will be $100

or we can do

1st place is $300
2nd place is $150
3rd place is $100
4th place is $50

FAB802

Contributor
Reaction score
I'll take the $350 and let you cupcakes fight for the scraps. I didn't do great considering I was not there early, but I got some guys late who will make up for it by the middle of the season. Good luck lames.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
I vote for top 3 payout. If we do a keeper league, we should go all in and keep 7-8 players or so. I don't see the point in keeping a single, or two players.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
top 4 payout

keep 5

steelerscotty

Contributor
Reaction score
no keepers. I like version 2 or would suggest adjust scoring so to top 3 plus high score each week get 5-15 bucks.

Buster

Reaction score
He gave 2 payment options and 3 keeper options. Quit making up your own ****!

LeXX75

Contributor
Reaction score
Top 3 payout...no keepers if you wanna start any type keeper next year I'm good with that..but heard nothing about this being anything else beside redraft this year

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry about that and not changing the scoring to PPR before the draft. I've never run a league so cut me a slight break.

..if you wanna start any type keeper next year I'm good with that..but heard nothing about this being anything else beside redraft this year

Yeah, for future reference, it is preferable to have everything - scoring (PPR/non-PPR), roster slots, keeper/non-keeper - sorted out well before the draft, so everyone is clear about all the details before selecting players. These things may seem minor, but they all affect decisions going into the draft, one way or another. But no worries SF81, you live and learn. Thanks for setting up and organizing the league, we'll roll with the punches, everything will sort itself out.

Buster

Reaction score
This would never have happened in a league run by Pop. Then again, only those who could afford a $50,000 buy in would be playing...not peasants like us.

Thanks again for doing this Justin.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I received an email yesterday from Yahoo saying things were changed. I do see .5 pt for receptions is there but the Flex position isn't showing up.

My other league is a keeper league with 2 keepers. I am indifferent to it. I can work with either way.

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
I received an email yesterday from Yahoo saying things were changed. I do see .5 pt for receptions is there but the Flex position isn't showing up.

My other league is a keeper league with 2 keepers. I am indifferent to it. I can work with either way.

It won't let me add a flex spot.

We will go with payout option 1.