• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

SN Old School FF 2018

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Gents,

I guess this is a good time as ever to see who's gonna play Old School FF this season, in case we need to add any warm bodies.

Please check in here or on the yahoo board, send a message, a homing pigeon or a smoke signal if you plan on participating.

While you're at it, check the draft date & time, settings et al and let me know if you have any suggestions.

Hope everyone's enjoying their summer.

Thanks, Tibs

Teams from last year:

Jeeves
Cunning Linguists
Jeez Dudes
City of Champs
LebanonSteel
Coach Conspicuous
Wet Clam Ninjas
West Coast Steel
TEAM BLITZ
TDX27
Tarcreek Ticks
Super Steel Maniacs
La Máquina
BudFanClub

Last edited:

Supersteeler

Reaction score
I'm in.......and will most likely lose as usual.

Last edited:

LeXX75

Contributor
Reaction score
in.................

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
in and I am really really feeling like a champion this year.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys, reminder draft is tmrw Wed 7:30 pm EST. Be there or be....left with a ******, auto-drafted squad which will keep you miserable all season. ;)

Supersteeler

Reaction score
Dammit guys I'm sorry about the draft. I knew I wasn't going to be available and was planning to switch it to Auto. I could have sworn the last time I looked at the league page on yahoo it said the draft was going to be Thursday, Sept 6th. Am I going crazy here?

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, we moved it up a week a while back, sent out emails to everyone, posted it here, posted it on the yahoo board...sorry you missed it.

Supersteeler

Reaction score
Yeah, we moved it up a week a while back, sent out emails to everyone, posted it here, posted it on the yahoo board...sorry you missed it.

Yeah, missed that, sorry.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, missed that, sorry.
Hopefully you can salvage your roster still.....there are trades, FA's out there....good luck man!

I still haven't seen movement from Litus or Lexx on the board, I hope they show up at some point. Maybe they too thought the draft was still at the original time.

LeXX75

Contributor
Reaction score
Hopefully you can salvage your roster still.....there are trades, FA's out there....good luck man!

I still haven't seen movement from Litus or Lexx on the board, I hope they show up at some point. Maybe they too thought the draft was still at the original time.

I was there drafting and talking to u..I missed Slaines draft last night and I'll probably miss the draft tonight..but I was there for yours

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
I was there drafting and talking to u..I missed Slaines draft last night and I'll probably miss the draft tonight..but I was there for yours

Oh cool, must be getting friggin senile. ;)

Just checked the site and it showed no activity since April. Must be a glitch, on yahoo and/or in my brain. :)

Maybe Litos was there too...or will show up soon.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Just checked again, it's Litos, TDX27 and West Clam Ninjas (Coach Conspicuous) that seem to have not checked in since April. That sucks, hope they show otherwise we'll have three squads without managers to deal with....

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm in. I drafted my team live. Not sure why it says I haven't checked in.