• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So I was thinking...KC vs. Rats on Sunday night

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
The Rats are absolutely DECIMATED at DB and RB and guess who's coming to town this week? The juggernaut offense of KC.

I'm going out on a limb here and say that KC beats the Rats by 20+ points on Sunday night (I almost feel it could be a 30+ game but I'm being realistic)...

What say ye???

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The Cheifs are NOT going to lose,....... the League will make sure of that.

Salute the nation

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Ravens have 1 cover guy, Marlon Humphrey and he can't run with Tyreek Hill. Will they put him in man coverage on him? They have nobody to cover Kelce just as they had nobody to cover Waller last week.

Ravens OL is in shambles. Chiefs can rush the passer. I think Jackson will struggle early as chiefs build a big lead then Jackson puts up a bunch of stats late to make his numbers look good and people will declare him a great QB again.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
Buffalo is no pushover. So essentially it would be both teams vs. the Raiders and a high quality opponent. Getting up two games after that would be huge.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Buffalo is no pushover. So essentially it would be both teams vs. the Raiders and a high quality opponent. Getting up two games after that would be huge.
We all have to play Kc … its a huge tiebreaker and we have them on the road… them losing to two common afc opponents that the rest of the division has to play is big…lets hope it happens…

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
We all have to play Kc … its a huge tiebreaker and we have them on the road… them losing to two common afc opponents that the rest of the division has to play is big…lets hope it happens…
I personally believe that our defense can beat Mahomes.

Hopefully our offense is clicking by then to keep pace...