• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So what’s up with Brady?

Skott

Contributor
Reaction score
Is he going to test free agency or is New England going to open up the check book

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
He probably will go back to the cheats

in other news lady/billacheat/and the rest of the cheating ******* attached to them fans etc. can go **** themselves.

DiC get in here and bring your poker.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
T*mmyb*y will act the open market but will end back with the cheaters as he truely is one of those.

Tease all they want but Gronk will NOT un-retire, loves the easy life to much.

Billicheat was at a 2nd / 3rd day recruit's school attending a couple players (defense) work outs and NOT at the combine.

"Poker news"

All three, Marsha / Billie / robertug have built up a tolorence to the "standard" red hot poker. I've designed and implemented a self adjusting retreating poker. It has fish hook like barbs for easy insertion but rip cooked flesh on the way out. ONE other unique feature is the AUTO bulb on the end, once sensors sense reversal this self inflating "bulb" happens and cooks the fish hook wounds shut on removal thus allowing the victim to survive for another day / useage.......... Pretty HIGH tech but then you should see my full line of BACON Cookers.

O'h and **** the entire MASShole crowd / team / franchise and anyone affiliated not mentioned................

With a

RED HOT POKER

******* ******* bastiges

PS The "rog" is included in all heated segments of poker useage

Salute the nation

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
86875454_2746785815357329_3016871379027886080_n.jpg

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
hes fuckig with billa cheat hes going to vegas or the the chargers

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
He will find some sucker to drop 100 mill for 2 seasons. **** will be funny without his safety blankey in chowerland.

I'd cash out my fiction novel too.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
It's a lot tougher to play QB when you don't know the defensive play calls. Even more so when the arm is shot.

Depends on what the substance policy / testing lets you get away with, tun the blind eye......... At 39 his arm was stronger than at 29........ Because he works out and stays in shape.........Oh and drinking TB12 helps a LOT................ And helmet microphone and advance filming and Ernie and ......................rub-n-tugs

Salute the nation

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
If Tom was smart he would look at history. Take Wayne Gretzky for example. Got traded from Edmonton, still was pretty good in LA. Then he went to the Blues and then the Rangers. A good friend of mine, who is a huge fan of Gretzky started calling "The Average One." Never a good thing to stay too long.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Apparently you guys weren't paying attention during the SB.

Brady was in an ad and at the end he was on a football field and he looks at the camera and says, "I'm not going anywhere."

He already told the world what he's doing.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I think he's missing the spotlight because of his lame *** season last year.

You can bet your___________________(fill in blank, general public participation) that t*mmyb*y is as egotisticle as there is. What he plays off to the public of his image isn't what he is really like. He has shown behind the scenes craptardnesssss.

2 examples

1.). In college while playing inter mural basketball an opposing player stole or blocked t*mmyb*y and made a I game verbal acknowledgement to him. t*mmyb*y stewed and told a fellow player they were going near full court pass and to line up the opposing player. The alignment happened and t*mmyb*y threw ball full and the intended recipient just let it go and it hit the opposing (verbal) dude square in the head causing him to be taken out of the game due to injury. Remember this was just intramural BB

2.). t*mmyb*y had thrown away stuff in his garbage weekly pick up. A HOMELESS MAN had picked / taken a couple items out of the garbage (I'd think he was going to sell/hawk for money. T*mmyb*y caught him and PRESSED CHARGES......... PRESSED CHARGES. Why couldn't t*mmyb*y just tell him to leave the **** and actually give the guy $100.00 to leave ?

egotistical supremacy over everyone both professional and private

**** THE CHEATING ASZHAT.

EDIT: These are just out of memory examples

Salute the nation

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
If Tom was smart he would look at history. Take Wayne Gretzky for example. Got traded from Edmonton, still was pretty good in LA. Then he went to the Blues and then the Rangers. A good friend of mine, who is a huge fan of Gretzky started calling "The Average One." Never a good thing to stay too long.

I’d stay too long for $20M/yr.

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
if he goes back at 20-25 mill a year they will be little left to spend for a te and WR AJ is going to tagged and Hooper or H. Henry Ebron will want big deals.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't give a **** about that cheating asshat, as long as he sucks where ever he ends up.

Rumor has it he's good at rub-n-tug.................................

Salute the nation

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
vegas will offer 30 mill I doubt LA will but with LA he has the best weapons.