• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So which players are gonna sit out?

Skott

Contributor
Reaction score
Reports of multiple players willing to sit out until Reid and Kaep are back playing.

Anyone know who these guys are? I think they should sit out.. go collect your money somewhere else then and find a new career.

You’re hired by a team to do a job and play football. You’re not hired to be an activist.

Thoughts?

3 Hypocycloids

Forefather
Reaction score
I’ve not read anything about it and I just st did a google search. You should post a link to this report.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Haven't heard anything about this either

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
I have a feeling it wouldn't be one Steeler. Outside of that I could care less..............

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Shaun King

Verified account

@ShaunKing
Follow Follow @ShaunKing
More
BREAKING: Several star @NFL players have told me they are considering sitting out the season until the de facto ban of Eric Reid and Colin Kaepernick is removed and both men are given spots back on rosters.

They aim to get 25% of the players to sit out with them.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Good luck with that and all of the costly violation of contract issues not showing up.

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
it's made-up nonsense by that douchebag shaun king. much ado about absolutely nothing.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Quoting Talcum X should be a banishable offense.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah...I would be shocked if anyone sat out ...yet 25%. I imagine that if 25% does sit out it will make a bunch of athletes on the bubble of making a roster very happy.

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah...I would be shocked if anyone sat out ...yet 25%. I imagine that if 25% does sit out it will make a bunch of athletes on the bubble of making a roster very happy.

For sure man..

Probably more deserving and appreciative too...

I think the players that feel this strongly about the league rule...should start their own league and have pre game, halftime, and post game social conscience demonstrations...

That would solve the problem and accommodate their beliefs and need to be social advocates..

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Shaun King

Verified account

@ShaunKing
Follow Follow @ShaunKing
More
BREAKING: Several star @NFL players have told me they are considering sitting out the season until the de facto ban of Eric Reid and Colin Kaepernick is removed and both men are given spots back on rosters.

They aim to get 25% of the players to sit out with them.

Is this anything like the "HOLLYWOOD STARS" who said the would leave the country if "Trump" was voted president???? Where are those stars............................... Yea, right.

ONCE the money $$$$$ is on the line we will see who sits and who don't.

Salute the nation

black and gold apex

Reaction score
They must really believe any one cares if the sit out or as some have proclaimed will leave the NFL. Talk about a bunch of self importance. Just like any work place one leave on own or let go no one remembers their names two days later.

Steel Ballin

Reaction score
You sit, no game check, and a high possibility of being released. So, players sitting out?? Never happen.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Weed out the bad players and get politics out of sports.

Pretty simple as that

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Reports of multiple players willing to sit out until Reid and Kaep are back playing.

Anyone know who these guys are? I think they should sit out.. go collect your money somewhere else then and find a new career.

You’re hired by a team to do a job and play football. You’re not hired to be an activist.

Thoughts?

If a player really wants to protest, let him do it on his off day, in form of their local police station.

And speaking of the cops, fair or not, I think whoever sits out and becomes known won't get many breaks from local law enforcement. I hope we have zero. Remember Tomlin wants " team unity " whatever that means.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
If a player really wants to protest, let him do it on his off day, in form of their local police station.

And speaking of the cops, fair or not, I think whoever sits out and becomes known won't get many breaks from local law enforcement
. I hope we have zero. Remember Tomlin wants " team unity " whatever that means.

4qtH2Cj.jpg

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
And there will be 25 percent ready to step up and take their place. You want to give up your money because in essence a Kordell Stewart became more pain in the *** than he was worth. Go right ahead. Donkeys.

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
They'll all talk like they'll sit out, but once it comes time to miss game checks, they'll all be on the field.

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

FordFairLane

Reaction score
They can join them at the welfare line to when they are all broke in 2-3 years

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app