• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So who will the Steelers pick round 1 ?

FordFairLane

Reaction score
Zappe's an interesting player. But I don't think he'll last until the 7th round.
Maybe, maybe not. I used the draft networks mock draft. He’s short without a rocket arm, and played a spread offense versus small schools. Has a lot of intangibles but that doesn’t always get you drafted either.

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
That ****** sold me a Beach front property...

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Well, Kenny Pickett just ran 58 yards for a TD for Pitt on the second play of the game.

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
Either lsu cb or Davis Georgia ng. If we can stay in the hunt like win the next 3 I think we will be picking 16-24 then you see if Willis is there and how much Pickett stock goes up. A blue chip rt would be sweet

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
This would be an underwhelming first-round pick.

At least Howell slightly breaks the 6-foot barrier. Taking any of the top 4 QB's in the 1st round truly is a crapshoot this year. Some of them might end up being good but they will definitely take time to develop. For the Steelers, they may have to go that route if one falls to them they like since next year is supposed to be worse. If they draft a QB, he will sit behind Rudolph for a year or two and then get a chance if he's good enough.

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
At least Howell slightly breaks the 6-foot barrier. Taking any of the top 4 QB's in the 1st round truly is a crapshoot this year. Some of them might end up being good but they will definitely take time to develop. For the Steelers, they may have to go that route if one falls to them they like since next year is supposed to be worse. If they draft a QB, he will sit behind Rudolph for a year or two and then get a chance if he's good enough.
Both Young and Stroud are Redshirt Freshmen. Next year gives them both another year of experience. Those two alone make next year's prospects better if they decide to come out.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Either lsu cb or Davis Georgia ng. If we can stay in the hunt like win the next 3 I think we will be picking 16-24 then you see if Willis is there and how much Pickett stock goes up. A blue chip rt would be sweet
I'd take Pickett if he's still there. If not, then we need a bunch of linemen on both sides of the ball.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Pickett and the Cinci kid bring more of the desired size. And both are athletic enough. Howell does nothing for me.