• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So who will the Steelers pick round 1 ?

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
You're a bare face clown.

The first quote is fake, I never said, " If not for Boswell, we make the playoffs. I have zero faith in him. Have you ever seen a kicker say I used to lack confidence that is playing well in the NFL? " Fake, Fake, fake. When you have to misquote, you are low indeed.

Black & Gold Bleeder

Forefather
Reaction score
The first quote is fake, I never said, " If not for Boswell, we make the playoffs. I have zero faith in him. Have you ever seen a kicker say I used to lack confidence that is playing well in the NFL? " Fake, Fake, fake. When you have to misquote, you are low indeed.
yeah you did ********. Do a search.. Its real easy. Well, for most of us. Keep trying youll figure it out.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
yeah you did ********. Do a search.. Its real easy. Well, for most of us. Keep trying youll figure it out.
Never said that, someone put that in. Low, low. When was that post?

Black & Gold Bleeder

Forefather
Reaction score

post 20

Go **** yourself.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
The intriguing name that I think about is Derek Carr, I’m not sure the new raiders regime will move forward with him.
What type of draft picks are you willing to give up for a guy who will be entering the final year of his deal?

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
post #155

And you have no clue. Pouncey is already being held out in camp. He's not likely to keep his high level of play for long and the The Steelers will need to replace him in 2020 or 2021. By the way he had the most amount of penalties on the line last year....negative yardage plays. 5 of them.

https://www.footballdb.com/stats/penalties-player.html?tm=25

Ben is the 3rd most sacked QB of all time. And he will likely move in to the #2 spot this season if he plays 14 games or more. I tend to doubt you knew this. That is a lot of hits for a guy approaching 40.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/pass_sacked_career.htm

Foster is getting older ( 33 ) and will need to be replaced too.

Once Ben is in decline this team is DONE, so extending anyone old or in the coaching ranks is ill advised.

Our owner is such a sharp guy, all he can see wrong is the kicking game. Tomlin choice to keep Boswell cost us the playoffs. Don't you agree? And if he's cut this season, it's another Tomlin hallmark mistake.

Well what do you know, my points are backed up with facts. You can't change them. Did you learn anything new :)
I'll just leave this here..................

Shane Falco

Pain is temporary, Glory lasts forever
Contributor
Reaction score
Jesus. Quarterback from Nazareth University. The guy can see the whole field. He can make miracles happen.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
if you are going to lie about having not said something you clearly said multiple times (I could post many examples of similar comments.) take the time to clear the board of your posts that prove you are a ******* liar.

so does anyone still question why the douchebag catches ****?

yeah didn't think so

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score

Why Yes we have

https://www.steelernation.com/forum...eelers-draft-a-kicker-in-rounds-6-or-7.26166/

**Coach's notes: He's 85 for 85 on extra points, and 56 for 65 ( 86.2 % ) on Field goals with a leg that extends to 56 yards, and likely beyond.** IMO Boswell's confidence is shot, the guy we brought in was very shaky, even though he went 3-3. Spending a 6th or 7th round pick on a guy like this might be the way to go.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
if you are going to lie about having not said something you clearly said multiple times (I could post many examples of similar comments.) take the time to clear the board of your posts that prove you are a ******* liar.

so does anyone still question why the douchebag catches ****?

yeah didn't think so
Typical cooch. He says so many lies he ends up believing in them. Forever the clown 🤡.

Last edited:

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
That post is 3 years old. Way to go back way back when pretend it applies today. Also there is a duplicate Coach account. If I were to go back 3 years on anybody I can make case cause if contradiction. Only you do that. Get a life.
A duplicate coach account? Bwahahahaha forever deflecting. So three years past has an expiration date? No you were a tool then and a tool now. Nothing has changed.

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
that's great, when i post stupid **** and I do often, I'm blaming it on the other thesteelcity douchbag. Forgive him, for he does not realize what he posts. Love it!

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
That post is 3 years old. Way to go back way back when pretend it applies today. Also there is a duplicate Coach account. If I were to go back 3 years on anybody I can make case cause if contradiction. Only you do that. Get a life.
it applies today when you call another poster a liar for throwing posts you made back at you.

own your words

unlike you, others here will admit when a player exceeds their expectations or conversely they don't live up to their abilities or draft slot.

duplicate account my ***

you are just a lying twatwaffle

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
that's great, when i post stupid **** and I do often, I'm blaming it on the other thesteelcity douchbag. Forgive him, for he does not realize what he posts. Love it!
I hate that other steelcity guy

fcfury

Reaction score
Would love to see Jordan Davis on this team

Ghost of Frenchy Fuqua

Reaction score
Round 1- Ahmad Gardner CB Cincinnati
I know oline is god awful but so is the secondary. Get a true lock down CB. If you look at his stats it’s crazy how good he’s playing. He legitimately takes away half the field.

Round 2- Jaxton Kirkland OT Washington
Gives us another option at LT. I feel Moore might do better at RT or maybe even LG.

Round 3- Cameron Thomas DL San Diego State
Guy is just a baller. Eye popping stats. Undersized DL should make a nice DE in the 34.

Round 3- Leo Chenal ILB Wisconsin
More Wisconsin linebackers! Chenal is probably the toughest ILB in the big ten and flows through traffic and makes plays behind the LOS. And I personally know him, John and the Chenal family. Salt of the earth people.

Round 6- Jacquarii Roberson WR Wake Forest
Great athlete and former basketball player. Runs good routes, hand catcher, and good speed.

Round 7- Bailey Zappe QB western Kentucky
Fiery competitor and has every intangible in the book. Threw it every where on everyone he played against. If he was 6-4 he’d be a first round pick.

Round 7- Reed Blankenship S Middle Tennessee State
5th year senior who has had 100+ tackles twice and a career 26.5 tfl and 9 interceptions during his career.
Zappe's an interesting player. But I don't think he'll last until the 7th round.

Chicoman

Reaction score
We could use a new ILB who's not a contact pu$$y like Devin BusT and his whole mental state is pound the ball carrier into submission ala Jack Lambert!

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
We need multiple starters on offense and defense. Alot will be picked up in free agency.
We really need to focus on both lines. The Steelers are not a team that is used to getting blown off the ball and we are on both sides