• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Soloman Thomas anyone

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
49ers have declined his 5th year option he is kind of a tweener in sf sceme not quick enough to play on the edge at 6"3 280 ideas as a 3T but in Saleh system he was only being used at the 1t on most run sub formations.
with tysson having 1 year left, could be a good rotational and would cost a late pick can't hurt..,
change scenery and to rest cam and tuitt in a rotation with tyson buggs could be a good 5 man dl group for the nickel

Muddler

Reaction score
I remember looking at him when he came out. Seems like he was a serious underachiever in SF. I don't see him as a good fit for us.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
you are forgetting about Wormley, the FO already took care of the DLine

I also think that unless there is a MAJOR injury, the FO is done with FAcy.

Salute the nation

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
you are forgetting about Wormley, the FO already took care of the DLine
yeah I did and a former wolverine too thats pittful, just saw as top 5 pick a change of scenery could help and Mcullers will never offer much asa pass rusher and at 280 if he adds 10 lbs that should be enough beef to play DT in our nickel and dime, mcullers has barley hung around cant hurt to trade a 7th and have thomas compete vs him and Davis