• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

SOS new manager needed in 12 man FF league

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
If there's anyone out there willing to jump in and join a 12 man 0.5 PPR league please let me know. Long time league been playing with mostly the same guys from the board for 12 years running. Draft is tonight Wed 7:30 EST. We had a last second defection and need to bring someone on urgently to have an even number of teams to be able to hold our draft tonight.

LeXX75

Contributor
Reaction score
If there's anyone out there willing to jump in and join a 12 man 0.5 PPR league please let me know. Long time league been playing with mostly the same guys from the board for 12 years running. Draft is tonight Wed 7:30 EST. We had a last second defection and need to bring someone on urgently to have an even number of teams to be able to hold our draft tonight.

Tibs if no one jumps in let me know you can just take me out so you can do the draft I'll jump back in next year if needed

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Tibs if no one jumps in let me know you can just take me out so you can do the draft I'll jump back in next year if needed

Ok thanks Lexx. I've taken over the 12th team for now as Commish, so we can draft as planned. If no one offers to take it over, I'll manage this 12th team along with my own, so we should be good to go.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
It is my fault guys and I am sorry. I got short notice to deploy to Afghanistan, so other priorities have moved ahead of fantasy football. I apologize for any inconvenience.

LeXX75

Contributor
Reaction score
It is my fault guys and I am sorry. I got short notice to deploy to Afghanistan, so other priorities have moved ahead of fantasy football. I apologize for any inconvenience.

You don't need to apologize to us for that man ...be safe

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score

No worries Sarge! Godspeed to you and take care of yourself. Hopefully next year you can re-join the crew.

LeXX75

Contributor
Reaction score

Is the time now 8?

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Is the time now 8?

Yeah man, several people were pushing for it, I forgot about the west coast dudes. So I bumped it by half an hour to 8 pm, hope that's cool. It's 2 am my time, but I'll deal with it. ;)