• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steeler Legend and a Steeler SB winner speak out

stillerfaninfl

Contributor
Reaction score
Rocky Bleier has seen enough. Ben says they need to play better. Rocky says 'no ****' https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nfl-great-rocky-bleier-steelers-struggles.
Ryan Clark also ripped this year's Steelers team for being soft, not able to tackle, and content to goof off. "This Pittsburgh defense ain't jack".

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The DL sucks so the LB's look even worse than they are and with no pass rush, the secondary looks even worse. As I said in another thread, when you can't practice tackling and other "physical" things, how the **** are you going to improve your tackling and physicality during a game? We have so many young guys and new guys, they need full-contact practices to improve and learn the system.

ExUSAF

Contributor
Reaction score
Spot on except at the end where he said "You'd better do something or this will be Mike Tomlin's first losing season". I'm sure the players on the team are really motivated to make sure Tomlin keeps his streak alive. I'd rather they didn't - winning three more games will only make management think this year was a fluke due to injuries.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I agree with what these guys are saying but also want to know "what" it is they think Coach Tomlin will do or should do..............................

I have, like many here have, come up with several suggestion

Time to find out if Coach Tomlin or one of his minions read this board, GREAT insight into the STEELERS.

Salute the nation

MB47

Reaction score
We will miss the playoffs for the 6th time this year under the bullshitter. That is 40 percent of the time with a HOF QB and loaded rosters. This is all on the bullshitter.

black and gold apex

Reaction score
This team is worse than the Bubby and Malone days at least they were completive and physical

ExUSAF

Contributor
Reaction score
We will miss the playoffs for the 6th time this year under the bullshitter. That is 40 percent of the time with a HOF QB and loaded rosters. This is all on the bullshitter.
I'm not so sure the roster was as loaded as we thought it was.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I agree with what these guys are saying but also want to know "what" it is they think Coach Tomlin will do or should do..............................

I have, like many here have, come up with several suggestion

Time to find out if Coach Tomlin or one of his minions read this board, GREAT insight into the STEELERS.

Salute the nation
Wish the Steelers would fire him. But they won’t

SteveA

Reaction score
RAVENS LEGEND BART SCOTT CALLS OUT STEELERS...

Says "it's about time the Steelers suffer as other teams do back to the days of Tommy Maddox & Kordell Stewart, & I am dancing on their grave"...