• Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steeler Nation Podcast Schedule - Where and how to listen and interact!

Cope

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Just got back from driving 1000 miles in 24hrs...

Here's the schedule for podcasts each week:

Tuesdays 1pm after the Presser: Steeler Nation Vidcast (live stream Youtube, @SteeIerNation twitter & Facebook )

Wednesdays 7pm Steeler Nation Colorcast. (Live, audio only, interactive). This is for people with iPhones and iPads, download the free app and you can be added live to the cast to give your takes! We are going to have some big stars here, (Shazier, Ike Taylor, etc) and are going to give away tickets to games, so be sure to add this to your listening schedule!!

Fridays at 2pm Steeler Nation Podcast (pre-recorded) released by DK Pittsburgh Sports. My big show of the week, which is part of the DK Pittsburgh Sports Podcast Network, usually with a guest star and of course, Questions from Steeler Nation!

Steeler Nation Quick Inside Slant - This is my IG show I do when big news happens, right as it happens to get instant feedback on Instagram @SteelerNationCom

Steeler Nation Broadcast (via Colorcast - Live, audio only, interactive) - This week and for some away games, I will attempt to broadcast during the game, so ditch the talking heads, and get the fan perspective and even join in on the broadcast during the game! This is for people with iPhones and iPads, download the free app for Colorcast!

Steeler Nation Post Game - usually do this live after games on the vidcast networks: (live stream Youtube, @SteeIerNation twitter & Facebook ) Will do this with members of Steeler Nation. Colton Gesser has been a regular thus far.

Thats it guys, from our humble beginnings right here, we now have a broadcast schedule! Thanks for your support, feedback, comments, questions, and most of all: for busting my balls!

Cheers to the best fan site in the world!!!!

Last edited:

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Cope

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
We have changed the Steeler Nation Colorcast from 3pm to 7pm on Mondays, so more of you knuckleheads will have a chance to listen and interact!

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT