• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steeler Nation Vidcast

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

We're trying to run the Vidcast each week after the Mike Tomlin Press Conference at 1pm. This will be our only live show. The podcast won't have live questions, but we will take questions from you all here!

Podcasts will be pre recorded and air between 1-2pm on Fridays.

Any questions for me, you can ask now or join live at 1pm

www.youtube.com/steelernation

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Will Loudermilk get a hat this week? Why didn't they call up Joseph, is Norwood's play roadblocking that? What do the Steelers need to do Sunday to leave Heinz with a victory?

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Josh Allen and the Bills are obviously a potent passing offense and the defense really performed well against them at all levels, however Carr has shown that he can be a very dynamic passer himself. Can the Steelers reproduce the kind of defensive performance they showed last week, or must the offense start producing more consistency sooner than later if the Steelers want to stay competitive?

(Basically, how much pressure is the offensive side feeling right now to carry their own weight? and can we have some degree of hope that this may somehow translate into a more inspired offensive performance against a pretty stout front 7?)

Last edited:

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Will there be breasts?

I represent a large, and financially secure demographic.