• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steeler vs Jags Preseason game

IowaSteeler

Reaction score
Is anyone on here going and possibly have a line on tickets? I need 4. Moved from Iowa to Southeast Ga this past Oct and am going to this game, the Falcons game, and most likely the Dolphins game. I would also like to know where the closest Steelers bar is to TIAA Bank Stadium? Would love to tailgate with any of you that are going ....

Maddo

Reaction score
message me, i have a contact at the jags to buy direct from. nevermind i see you got the tickets, we will be in section 232, and also from south ga

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I'm just below Jax in Saint Johns. I'm going to take my 5 year old to his first Steelers game..err glorified practice..but he doesn't know..lol.

I'm looking for 2 tickets as close to the field as possible on the visitor side.

Reactions: JMM

Maddo

Reaction score
I'm just below Jax in Saint Johns. I'm going to take my 5 year old to his first Steelers game..err glorified practice..but he doesn't know..lol.

I'm looking for 2 tickets as close to the field as possible on the visitor side.
exactly, we are taking the whole family. 8 tickets

IowaSteeler

Reaction score
message me, i have a contact at the jags to buy direct from. nevermind i see you got the tickets, we will be in section 232, and also from south ga
Yeah, I got nervous not having tickets and my son and his gf are coming from Nashville for this game so, did the ticket master thing and got section 436 row E ... nosebleeds but right at the 30-40 yd line Steelers side. Will be a blast. Word is they are jacking up the rates for this game because Steeler fans will sell it out, lol

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Yeah, I got nervous not having tickets and my son and his gf are coming from Nashville for this game so, did the ticket master thing and got section 436 row E ... nosebleeds but right at the 30-40 yd line Steelers side. Will be a blast. Word is they are jacking up the rates for this game because Steeler fans will sell it out, lol

Yes. I was just looking at club seats front row behind Steelers bench. 275-300 a ticket. I saw a pair for 900 each. That's absurd for a glorified practice game.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes. I was just looking at club seats front row behind Steelers bench. 275-300 a ticket. I saw a pair for 900 each. That's absurd for a glorified practice game.
Took my oldest to a preseason game in Pittsburgh when he was 8.....got face value tix in the tailgate, right on 50 yard line...sat next to Sammi Coates family (nice folks) and because we went way early, my boy got up close with AB and Sushi in the pre-warmup.

Maybe you'll get a better deal in the hours before the game?

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Took my oldest to a preseason game in Pittsburgh when he was 8.....got face value tix in the tailgate, right on 50 yard line...sat next to Sammi Coates family (nice folks) and because we went way early, my boy got up close with AB and Sushi in the pre-warmup.

Maybe you'll get a better deal in the hours before the game?
That's the goal. I'm not shelling out that kind of coin for a preseason game and I'm not going to put us in nose bleed seats either. If it doesn't work out. We will do a real game in Miami or Atlanta.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Is anyone on here going and possibly have a line on tickets? I need 4. Moved from Iowa to Southeast Ga this past Oct and am going to this game, the Falcons game, and most likely the Dolphins game. I would also like to know where the closest Steelers bar is to TIAA Bank Stadium? Would love to tailgate with any of you that are going ....

Nice! I will be at the Falcons game in December as well. We need to set up our pregame plans.

P.S. Son-in-law will also be in attendance. He is a longtime Atlanta resident so be kind when you see a guy wearing a Falcons jersey.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

MT~Forged

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
This is why we have not gone to a game for years, other than when they play in Denver. My BIL has season tickets, so when the Steelers come to town, I get my sisters ticket.

Tickets and everything else have gotten to expensive to go anymore, and with all the League BS, I don’t even buy NFLST anymore either.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Well I went and got a couple club seats for my 5 year old boy and I behind the Steelers bench section 36 row B seats 8&9...if anyone here is in the vicinity,stop by and say hi.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Well I went and got a couple club seats for my 5 year old boy and I behind the Steelers bench section 36 row B seats 8&9...if anyone here is in the vicinity,stop by and say hi.

I was there but only in my spirit world. I seen many things including you but not in real life form, you were distorted but I could clearly hear you. Don't feel bad though because Coolie is distorted regadless of which world he is viewed...........................

Salute the nation