• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Activate S Minkah Fitzpatrick from Reserve/COVID list

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Here’s one way to start off an amazing Thanksgiving day. Thursday morning, the Pittsburgh Steelers activated starting star safety, Minkah Fitzpatrick from the Reserve/COVID list.

We have activated S Minkah Fitzpatrick from the Reserve/COVID list. @BordasLawhttps://t.co/8UhHURwjcC

— Pittsburgh Steelers (@steelers) November 25, 2021

Fitzpatrick missed last week’s Sunday night matchup against the Los Angeles Chargers, but should be ready to roll come Sunday against the Cincinnati Bengals.

More to come.

#SteelerNation

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
10 days exactly. Said he didn't have much in the way of symptoms. He was unvaccinated.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Agreed but at this point Haden's backup/replacement is far better than Minkah's. Minkah will make Pierre look much better.
Minkah will also help make Edmonds look much better as well.

Salute the nation

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Now let's not get too crazy. Baby steps.

I hear yaz but that is the REAL elephant in the room, what is up with Tuitt ???

We need DL help desperately and some (coach tomlin) has said he is healthy, what's the problem................6 months and waiting........ sorry for the crass and I feel for him but a roster spot is a roster spot.

I have a visited a GREAT therapist and am willing to forward the STEELERS organization her phone (office) number !!!

Salute the nation

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
At this point, we have a better chance of Loudermilk panning out than getting Tuitt back.

Is Tuitt taking up a roster spot currently or how are they keeping him on team ? I'm not sure on the legnth of time IR allows yet to be able to return to team. Maybe it has changed due to the 17 game season ?

Salute the nation