• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers add another - DL Breiden Fehoko

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Don't know if he makes the final 53 but another trench guy (NT) to at least compete in training camp. Andy is placing his stamps all over the envelope. Charger fans seem to like him.. one saying their run D all of a sudden improved once he was in.

ianv2012

Reaction score
Don't know if he makes the final 53 but another trench guy (NT) to at least compete in training camp. Andy is placing his stamps all over the envelope. Charger fans seem to like him.. one saying their run D all of a sudden improved once he was in.
Yeah lot of upset chargers fans in that Twitter thread

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah lot of upset chargers fans in that Twitter thread
I read one fan say they saw him doubled once and nothing moved. I take it he won't collapse the pocket in route to the QB but you won't be pushing him out of the way against the run..

Steel Reign

Custom Title
Contributor
Reaction score
I read one fan say they saw him doubled once and nothing moved. I take it he won't collapse the pocket in route to the QB but you won't be pushing him out of the way against the run.

I feel like your double post makes sense here given what you wrote in your post ... :ROFLMAO:

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
Check off from the draft list ika, Coburn, benton, mazi?

Steel Reign

Custom Title
Contributor
Reaction score
Check off from the draft list ika, Coburn, benton, mazi?

I don't think this checks off anyone they like. The various FA signings have really given them freedom in those first 3-4 picks to not reach and pick the true best player available at one of the several areas of long-term need instead of being obligated to pick a specific position.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think this checks off anyone they like. The various FA signings have really given them freedom in those first 3-4 picks to not reach and pick the true best player available at one of the several areas of long-term need instead of being obligated to pick a specific position.
Maybe. I see DE/CB/SS/T/C/WR as the possible targets if all things are equal..

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
I swear Baldy could convince me that Loudermilk is going to be all pro. I feel less confident about Robinson now.
Yeah of course you take what he says with a grain of salt but the footage is there, and other footage can be found. Then you see what fan consensus is as you usually can draw a decent picture.

Then we ultimately get to see for ourselves.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Can’t argue with them trying.!!!

I think he is another BIG body that is going to push an envelope or two in training camp.

If he sticks, it will be because he earned it.!!!!

Salute the nation

Fiji Mariner

Reaction score
Like to hear that
Didn’t know squat about him

Steel Reign

Custom Title
Contributor
Reaction score
I swear Baldy could convince me that Loudermilk is going to be all pro. I feel less confident about Robinson now.

On Robinson, he flashes raw talent but has inconsistency issues. That isn't surprising since he had a late transition to actually playing ILB. I'd like to think the Steelers just recognized he needs more time to develop and acclimate before he is starter material. So, they fill a starter position FA, get a high-end rotational guy that could start in FA, draft an ILB and go from there.

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
I think this moves just crosses just the 1-2 down run pluggers, Ike, Coubourn. Hopefully the more athletic possible 3 down DT are still in play Smith, Benton, Fowler.

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
I think this moves just crosses just the 1-2 down run pluggers, Ike, Coubourn. Hopefully the more athletic possible 3 down DT are still in play Smith, Benton, Fowler.
Even Dexter could be seen as a franchise developmental talent to take in the 3rd round