• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Announce Hall of Honor Class of 2020

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
By: Brandon J. Wallace SteelerNation.com **   Friday evening, the Pittsburgh Steelers introduced the team’s Hall of Honor Class of 2020! This will be the fourth class thus far! This honor recognizes former players, coaches, and front office personnel who have played a vital role in the franchise’s past, current, and future success. To be […]
The post Steelers Announce Hall of Honor Class of 2020 appeared first on SteelerNation.com.

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
That's a pretty SOLID class, EACh and everyone of them. If they ever run out of deserving players,....... They could go to top plays, we have a HALL full of them and not a vault like tug-N-pull franchise............

Salute the nation

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Farrior was an awesome (and extremely fortunate) pickup at the time and his career really took off once he started playing for the Steelers. Hard to find a more dependable, smart, and hard nosed player than him.

He should have been DPOY, but narrowly lost out to Ed Reed.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Fine choices.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
I have a request, and I need your help. I don't think Tunch Ilkin's name is on this wall yet ( Apologies if it is ).

IMO, he has earned it as a 2 time pro bowl player and a solid broadcaster for the team. Rather than reach out to a beat writer, I'm asking if we could have a thread on the topic and list names then have someone ( Justin ) send to either the Steelers or their contact us email. Let's give this man one last honor before ALS takes its wicked course.

https://www.steelers.com/legal/contact-us/