• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers-Bengals game thread #RunThroughTheJungle

Supersteeler

Reaction score
Boy they better hope these young these young O linemen they drafted blossom and become solid pros or else the franchise is going to find itself starting over from square freaking one very soon.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
swept by the Bengals

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Sound coaching strategy by the Steelers defensive staff.

jiminoh

Simple Idiot
Contributor
Reaction score
Doesn't much matter, NE is now 8-4. It's happening again. (n) I sincerely hope Ben and Najee (and everyone else) don't get hurt badly. This season is a train wreck. Baltimore will feed off the Bungles wins and come at us hard.

MB47

Reaction score
We have one more win than the Giants and 2 more wins than the Jets, putting it in to perspective for Tomlin.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Did yuh see the 2 excuses for a RB screen? Looked like kids movie lil giants with players running in place pretending to block and the receivers telegraphing to everyone else. I laughed my *** off, hit rewind so my wife could look at what I was laughing at and she called the play walking away and as a ******* eagles fans
Is that the annexation of Puerto Rico?

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
This^^^^ They gave him this season out of respect, but this team would be insane to bring him back...yet I won't be surprised.
Ben would be insane to come back to this team and this fan base.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
It needs to be a mutual deal. It should have happened last year. He can't do it to the level and more importantly the team is not in a place where his efforts can help enough to do anything substantial. Should have been torn down last off season.

Gildong Sack

Reaction score
When he ****** your wife, did he at least pay for you to go to the movies or something?
Really man? Was that called for? I'm talking about the situation. It's a sport for me and you, and it's financial for them....grow up.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If they don't, they are in great position to get a good OL in the first round.
And with the 8th pick in the draft, the Steelers pick... an undersized WR from some school you probably haven't heard of.

Steelmann

Reaction score
When he ****** your wife, did he at least pay for you to go to the movies or something?
Oh **** off with this type of typical bull ****. This fan base is a great fan base. Yes ,critical to players that deserve it. And reap accolades on players that deserve it. Ben has had both. And right now he surely doesn’t deserve accolades.
What’s he made? 250 million from the Steelers. Boo Hoo. He should have hung them up. He will be revered as one of the all time greats by this fan base. But it’s time. Actually it was time 3 years ago. Hopefully management and fans like you have enough balls to realize this. Should have been done a minimum of a year ago. And no,it’s not all his fault. JHC.