• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers-Bengals game thread #RunThroughTheJungle

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Here's Rudolph:

Here's the comparison between Rudolph and Haskins:
Mason with a slightly higher RAS.

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
Here's Rudolph:

Here's the comparison between Rudolph and Haskins:
Mason with a slightly higher RAS.
That's interesting. Never would have guessed it based on my limited observations.

Gildong Sack

Reaction score
That wasn't actually directed at you. And the fact is Ben played a ****** game and should be called out for it, but to suggest he's complete trash and that the only reason he's playing is for money and ego are ******* ridiculous.

I don't have an "I LOVE Roethlisberger " tee shirt, but I do recognize that he is the ONLY reason this team has been competitive for the last 17 years. It sure as **** wasn't the coach. Yes, he's done. It is clear the year off was just too much time away from the game to do the things he's been able to do throughout his career. And yes, this season is going to suck. But at least respect the fact that Roethlisberger has done more for the franchise than just about any player since perhaps Terry Bradshaw, and frankly that's debatable.
I never said he was trash. And YES you directed that at me specifically. I said what I said and OF COURSE he's playing for ego and money...LOL are you 12..or is it 30 going on 12? You know one of those fans who lives through a player. He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but even Ben knew this team was going nowhere with a completely new O-line.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
I never said he was trash. And YES you directed that at me specifically. I said what I said and OF COURSE he's playing for ego and money...LOL are you 12..or is it 30 going on 12? You know one of those fans who lives through a player. He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but even Ben knew this team was going nowhere with a completely new O-line.
I have a I love Big Ben tshirt. proud of it. he is without a doubt the best thing that has happened to Pittsburgh in along long time