• Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers- Bengals prediction thread #Welcome2theJungle

slashsteel

Tough loss, now perhaps they are due for a tough win. A revenge game and you're the people that can find whatever we may need.. D needs to rebound so let us do total sacks for the tiebreaker. Steelers 21 - bungles 17. D total sacks 4. Grand prize contestant tallies< ExUSAF 3 wins- Litos 1 win, Blitz 1 win,Paul 2 wins, MDK2 1 Win, DIC 1 win and MT-Forged 1 win.

Last edited:

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Drink IRON City

Contributor whining about a tag
Big heart not give up, QB above the line, "D" looking to get above the line, players back, only sign of life PITTSBURGH 290mi......27

not the same Bungholes, WKRP secretary hot, no red rider BB gun, want to knock big brother off...................................................25

TOTAL sacks 4 (includes BENs solo sack off the bench)

Some tough sledding but the "D" does step up and protect the lead. !/2 of bungles points come in garbage time. Ben is impressive with 310 yards 2 TDs. The "D" cuts last week ruching in 1/2.

MY north Canadian friend will be watching a different game invoving non-contact sport or maybe that's what they do while BBQing ???? Need further explaination from my Canadian friend.!!!

Salute the nation

ADVERTISEMENT

slashsteel

Big heart not give up, QB above the line, "D" looking to get above the line, players back, only sign of life PITTSBURGH 290mi......27

not the same Bungholes, WKRP secretary hot, no red rider BB gun, want to knock big brother off...................................................25

TOTAL sacks 4 (includes BENs solo sack off the bench)

Some tough sledding but the "D" does step up and protect the lead. !/2 of bungles points come in garbage time. Ben is impressive with 310 yards 2 TDs. The "D" cuts last week ruching in 1/2.

MY north Canadian friend will be watching a different game involving non- contact sport or maybe that's what they do while BBQing ???? Need further explanation from my Canadian friend.!!!

Salute the nation
Man I loved me some big titty Loni!

ADVERTISEMENT

ZonaBurgh

My logic says this is an L, but Vegas says Steelers +3.5, which is basically home field for the Bungles.

I never pick against the Steelers, superstition or not, therefore:

Stillers 24
Queen City 17

Total sacks 5

Shane Falco

Is properly used
Unleashing Hell in November 27
Bungles 24

Ben- 258 2TDs
Najee 103 1 TD

Burrow 320 2TDs
Mixon 95 yards 1 TD

Watt is back this game. The defense will generate pressure.

ADVERTISEMENT