• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers -Bills predication thread #Let'sSeeTheLabResults

Hoot

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm playing for a needy Steelers fan.

Playing Piick 'em games on the off chance you might win a prize for some needy person is neither practical nor noble like you are trying to sound. You know what would really be noble? If you went out and bought a jersey or terrible towel for this fan and leave it on his/her stoop for Christmas. Then, never tell anyone - especially the fan - that you did it.

@Slash - have you ever just considered ignoring Coach rather than poking him? Just a thought, but you do you brother.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Playing Piick 'em games on the off chance you might win a prize for some needy person is neither practical nor noble like you are trying to sound. You know what would really be noble? If you went out and bought a jersey or terrible towel for this fan and leave it on his/her stoop for Christmas. Then, never tell anyone - especially the fan - that you did it.

@Slash - have you ever just considered ignoring Coach rather than poking him? Just a thought, but you do you brother.
He is craving attention I could ignore him but half the fun is poking him or stabbing. Poking works I guess though.[emoji16]

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm playing for a needy Steelers fan. Whether you will send the prize, I won or not is up to you. If the Steelers lose here I'm thinking a 2018 ending, except we make the playoffs. As for Tomlin he'd better win a playoff game this year, otherwise " the coach of the year " will be 3 -7 in his last ten playoff games.

Coach, are you really this obtuse.........? You have been told you do NOT qualify for a prize at all with no uncertain terms. YOU CAN NOT WIN. You are just determined to garner attention and it is truely a low end play by using "down on their luck" steelers fans.

If you truely wanted to help said Steelers fans why don't you go to a shelter / angle tree / your office HR / and truely give / donate / help as there are Steelers fans everywhere and I'm sure you will find some less fortunate than you.

I'm sure slash has donated to the unfortunate in more ways than you will ever bring yourself to do. Think about that for a moment and also realize he (slash) has totally volunteered to give a prize to the winner of this prediction thread. TOTALLY volunteered and asks for nothing in return, he is supplying the prize and the freight all at cost out of his pocket. The prize is NOT a right or something expected but a donation of good will (thank you slash and don't let twatwafflel discourage you).

Coach, I feel sorry for you in how entitled you make yourself appear in giving something away that you could never win or posses and then on top of it expect the volunteer to locate and do all the work to deliver to a "down on their lick" Steelers fan. You are an entitled KAREN, like it or not.

Re-think your stance here and PLEASE do whqat's right, donate to a shelter / soup kitchen / or anything you feel is worthy but please don't expect others to do you good deed for you.

Salute the nation

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
After last week, I hate this game. Defense is becoming a revolving door. Healthy, I like the Steelers, in spite of the AMC Gremlin of an offense they trot out weekly. But the Steelers aren’t healthy right now so.......

Bills 29

Steelers 13

Conner rushes for 53 yards.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
But see that is just it you aren't playing you are ineligible. I don't know how many times it has to be explained to you. I know you are sometimes slow .. well a lot of times. Buy try try to grasp what I am telling you. There is only one needy poster on this site. So mail yourself a get well soon card and stop posting in the prediction threads. I predict you still won't understand the words coming out of mouth. Got damn twatwaffles I have no use for them.

WRONG. You reached out to me for the address to ship the prize. I said no thanks, please send it to a needy Steelers fan. Then you got angry. If rules allow I can post the PM you sent to me big man. I was being nice, you choose to be a dick. Like I said please donate.

Last edited:

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
WRONG. You reached out to me for the address to ship the prize. I said no thanks, please send it to a needy Steelers fan. Then you got angry. If rules allow I can post the PM you sent to me big man. I was being nice, you choose to be a dick. Like I said please donate.

Your prize was given to Wright so it is gone you declined it due to you being scared that someone would learn you live in a **** hole. So it went to the next in line. You do not get to dictate a game you don't run twatwaffle. By declining the prize you made yourself ineligible to play the game. My prize rule. So get the **** over it. You choose to come in here every week to troll I get it. But you are failing. Failing to get me angry as petty things don't stir my pot. But I will call you out on your idiotic banter. You keep saying the same dumb **** every week. You are pathetic a ignorant window licker that thumps his chest but in reality isn't anything close to what he proclaims. I get other people give you a pass but I don't like you enough to do that. So when you act like a maroon I will call you out..

*****. Now stay the **** out the prediction thread. Let me spell it out to you for the billionth time.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
My "verbal" prediction is if the STEELERS can NOT drop the ball and pass ahead of the down / chain (big thing here). RUN yes but stay ahead of the Dow vs the chain, in doing that you catch in front of and not behind the down / distance.

Salute the nation

str8liner

Reaction score
Till this team fixes the run game and starts playing better every game is in doubt...I have doubts Tomlin unleashed hell this week so...

Bills 38
Steelers 21

Troglodyte

Reaction score
Not optimistic given the last two games against lesser teams than the Bills. Hope I’m wrong, but...

Steelers 15
Bills 27

Conner 41 yards rushing.

Stewey

Reaction score
Not optimistic given the last two games against lesser teams than the Bills. Hope I’m wrong, but...

Steelers 15
Bills 27

Conner 41 yards rushing.

You're wrong.
You're always wrong.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Your prize was given to Wright so it is gone you declined it due to you being scared that someone would learn you live in a **** hole. So it went to the next in line. You do not get to dictate a game you don't run twatwaffle. By declining the prize you made yourself ineligible to play the game. My prize rule. So get the **** over it. You choose to come in here every week to troll I get it. But you are failing. Failing to get me angry as petty things don't stir my pot. But I will call you out on your idiotic banter. You keep saying the same dumb **** every week. You are pathetic a ignorant window licker that thumps his chest but in reality isn't anything close to what he proclaims. I get other people give you a pass but I don't like you enough to do that. So when you act like a maroon I will call you out..

*****. Now stay the **** out the prediction thread. Let me spell it out to you for the billionth time.

**** off *****. I won fair in square and wanted to do something nice. You denied it. It’s your lack of character.

By the way my call was pretty good for this game.

As for getting you angry, that doesn’t take much.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score

Steelers 15
Bills 27

Conner 41 yards rushing.

This looks like the winner right here. Although, Conner only ran for 18 and the team for 47 on 17 carries. Still a pretty good guess.

Last edited:

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
you won nothing. you weren't entered. You were told. It's your lack of sense.

WRONG. I won last week. Slash reached out to me asking where to send it. When I said charity please he DQ'd me. That's how it went down, and I have the PM to prove it. Go ask him, I'll quickly prove his angry @ss a liar.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm playing for a needy Steelers fan.

What does this even mean? If a person is "needy" as you say, do you think they really want Steelers ****? Probably prefer food on the table or gas in their tank. Maybe rather than play a game of chance for a needy person, volunteer at a food bank or soup kitchen, or donate items to the Salvation Army. That would seem more appropriate.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
WRONG. I won last week. Slash reached out to me asking where to send it. When I said charity please he DQ'd me. That's how it went down, and I have the PM to prove it. Go ask him, I'll quickly prove his angry @ss a liar.
I told you to get out of the prediction threads. Stop being an imbecile. You are ineligible to play the game so go stink up other threads twatwaffle. You seriously have a comprehension issue.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
What does this even mean? If a person is "needy" as you say, do you think they really want Steelers ****? Probably prefer food on the table or gas in their tank. Maybe rather than play a game of chance for a needy person, volunteer at a food bank or soup kitchen, or donate items to the Salvation Army. That would seem more appropriate.

Yes, there are needy Steeler fans that might like a free gift. Being a Steeler fan doesn't make a person exempt from needs.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

Or, you know, also donate to the online message board/community you constantly use.

Right, Coach? (third button from the left at the top)

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score

Steelers 15
Bills 27

Conner 41 yards rushing.

Trog you are this weeks winner inbox me your name and address and I will get your prize out to you.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Steelers 15
Bills 27

Conner 41 yards rushing.

Man that's actually eerie, your prediction. Not so much in how you were just 1 point off total, but the 15 points for the Steelers. I mean how often does a team score 15 points?

And 6 yards off the rushing total (I know your prediction was for just Conner, but still).