• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers browns game thread #PrayingForAcleanBillOfHealth

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
I cant think of another loss that has not not pissed me off.

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
I WON...One of my new girlfriends gave me 8.5 points & took the Browns....

She has to wear a Steelers Jersey with no underwear...Which one should I give her # 36 Bettis or # 7 Roethlisberger guys?

how many gfs do you have,?

steelersfootball4life

Reaction score
Well Mason Rudolph and the offence made it a lot more competitive than I thought they would. It was a good close game but the outcome was still what I thought it would be. Next week will be a whole lot different.

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score

She has to wear a Steelers Jersey with no underwear...Which one should I give her # 36 Bettis or # 7 Roethlisberger guys?

one of my girlfriends, he says
source.gif

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Nice 2 point win at home against our backups and a qb who hasn't played since last season..haha. Mason 315 yards 2 td passing. Baker 196 1td.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
Why? They played a close game with a lot of important players sitting.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

Must be a Browns thing.... Glad we made em sweat and we were able to rest our players but losing to the Stains leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

FordFairLane

Reaction score
We lost. But Rudolph out played Baker. Claypool was up and down but had a few good catches. Highsmith played his best game of the season. Sutton looked good. Sean Davis I actually hope gets resigned. Played very well.

On to next week. Lets send the �� home.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Now, will Ben actually throw the ball deep next week or is he going to stick to those damn 3-yard passes?

black and gold apex

Reaction score
Mason has nothing to hold his head down about.. The defense did not grt stops when needed and the officiating really sucked. Mason hit to the head, knee to the head and the interference non calls were bad. Steelers made them sweat for sure

Cras108er

Reaction score

So we’re going to just skip right past that “one of my new girl friend” comment. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Turd Ferguson

Reaction score
i think the only thing that changes with a titan loss is that the colts (if they win) take the division and get the 4 seed and the titans fall to 7th.

About the best you could hope for with the Rats probably a favorite over either the Titans/Colts and then having to play the Chiefs.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
That to. You knew they were not going to call it. You have to give the receiver a chance to catch it regardless.

I'm not sure if he wasn't held and then mauled that he couldn't have caught it. It was high but he can go get it. He lost a step due to being held and then couldn't jump to get to it. So.....who knows. It was close but definitely another penalty not called against the Clowns.

Cras108er

Reaction score
We lost. But Rudolph out played Baker. Claypool was up and down but had a few good catches. Highsmith played his best game of the season. Sutton looked good. Sean Davis I actually hope gets resigned. Played very well.

On to next week. Lets send the home.

I thought that was one of Claypools’s better games (minus the Philly game of course)

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app