• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers browns game thread #PrayingForAcleanBillOfHealth

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
I WON...One of my new girlfriends gave me 8.5 points & took the Browns....

She has to wear a Steelers Jersey with no underwear...Which one should I give her # 36 Bettis or # 7 Roethlisberger guys?
We'll need to see the pics in order to validate this bet...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Steeler Nation mobile app

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score

LastRide

Reaction score
I'm not sure if he wasn't held and then mauled that he couldn't have caught it. It was high but he can go get it. He lost a step due to being held and then couldn't jump to get to it. So.....who knows. It was close but definitely another penalty not called against the Clowns.

He was mauled big time to on his touchdown pass.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Impressed with Highsmith today, could develop in to something special in time.

No problem with Highsmith taking over next season. High motor. Multiple moves. Pushes the pocket. Holds the edge.....Room to improve. Could be scary with Watt on the opposite side.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
No he was who I thought he was capable. Exceeding my expectations would have came with a victory. None the less he had a good game.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

Really? Multiple back ups. Refs holding their flags. Browns fighting for their playoff lives.....Mason played a hell of a game. No ways around it. Props to the defense also.

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
Horrible throw mason geez us! My sister can throw that good... how do u miss that badly on a two point conversion? Game on line? He threw a throw away.. on a two pints conversion.. *** I hate losing to brown streaks! Then ******* at refs... do your fuking job let the fukn ref do his!

Throwing high to a guy with a 40 plus vertical and strong hands is not a horrible throw........ the fact that 34 has his hands on him early stopping him from elevating with no call from the refs .... especially after missing the blow to the head earlier in the game.....gives him a little right to get in the ref's grill........... without the grasping.. maybe he makes an attempt on the ball

Mason saw no action all year and put up 315 yards and 2 TDs 1 INT in a hostile environment against a team that everything to play for to just make the playoffs
Claypool had 101 yards and a TD ........ he gives you a chance to make a play............... what is the percentage of completion on a 2 pt conversion across the league ???

give the guys that participated in today's game a little credit or post where your sister plays college ball and what round she is likely to be going to be drafted in 2021 so Steeler Nation can take a look

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Really? Multiple back ups. Refs holding their flags. Browns fighting for their playoff lives.....Mason played a hell of a game. No ways around it. Props to the defense also.

I gave him plenty of props throughout the game thread. I expected him to do well, so for me yeah he did a damn good job but didn't exceed my expectations.

I thought he was a little inaccurate at times. No biggie but yeah///

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
I gave him plenty of props throughout the game thread. I expected him to do well, so for me yeah he did a damn good job but didn't exceed my expectations.

I thought he was a little inaccurate at times. No biggie but yeah///

Since Ben is our QB I will use him as my example. Ben has a ton of inaccurate passes. Is it WRs fault? Or Bens fault? The OLs fault or Ben's fault? In this game...Is it Mason's fault? Claypool and Mason were not reading the same thing on multiple passes. Claypool's fault? Mason's fault? Ben has had the same issue with Claypool in the last handful of games also. Ben's fault? Claypool's fault? Maybe a bit of both. I don't know.

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Mason looked great. Too bad the refs are blind cocksuckers.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Since Ben is our QB I will use him as my example. Ben has a ton of inaccurate passes. Is it WRs fault? Or Bens fault? The OLs fault or Ben's fault? In this game...Is it Mason's fault? Claypool and Mason were not reading the same thing on multiple passes. Claypool's fault? Mason's fault? Ben has had the same issue with Claypool in the last handful of games also. Ben's fault? Claypool's fault? Maybe a bit of both. I don't know.

Probably a combination of both.

I stamp Rudy for the one long inaccurate but hey it wasn't like I am saying it was a crazy amount, or that with reps he can't clean it up..

We are almost talking apple n oranges with our viewpoints.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

She has to wear a Steelers Jersey with no underwear...Which one should I give her # 36 Bettis or # 7 Roethlisberger guys?

Whichever one is smaller and tighter.

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
Can't post this, and not follow it up with a pic!

Sent from my SM-A515U using Steeler Nation mobile app