• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers -Bucs game thread - lets get lit !

black and gold apex

Reaction score
I'm happy with a win but we were very fortunate. Some of those stupid penalties at end of game, this team really lack of discipline and listening to the Steelers radio Tomlin was running on the sidelines somethin was not good as the TV showed Brown once more. I really can't see things getting better when you scored zero in the second half . This defense is not good. Tomlin has no control , it is truly hard to watch. You know Ben was unhappy with Brown not looking back or coming back on the last throw to Brown. Something is missing on this team. The defense is poor at everything and the offense is led by guys playing three years and less. Ben running for safety on every other throw with an offensive line that was suppose to be descent. With all the past week and all the soap opera you can see more this week giving up the big lead , missed field goals and a defense that could not get off the field. Yes we got turnovers but as the score showed meant little. Changes need to be made, defensive coach, even offensive coach that shows the same offense as last year, you see no new wrinkles out of them. Happy with win but we all had hearts beating harder in the last eight minutes than should have been.,

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
D and ST's did their best to give it away.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Who do we get to fix the defence and can it be done this season? Is it calls or players being in the wrong position. They just look lime their guessing out there.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Steeler Nation mobile app

They need a corner and at worst a FS.

Trade for Thomas, they can maneuver the money...

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, we pulled that out of our ***. A win, yes, but no confidence in this team whatsoever. Unless some miracle or drastic change happens, this team will not make it to the playoffs.

PLAYOFFS? PLAYOFFS? Are you kidding me? PLAYOFFS?